Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why The Raiders And Their Fans Suck

Kilrtoy
    So im watching the news brief and they show raider nation in full gear, spitting and throwing beer on jets players. Wow what a bunch of respectable people.
    LOSERS

LUVNLIFE
    I believe anywhere you go you are going to find bad fans. It just seems the ratio is higher with the Raiders. But being a Raider fan in no way makes me any kind of loser. You always bag on the Raiders, they are easy targets right now, But you never say what team you are for. I've asked you this before with no reply. Are you not even a football fan and just a Raider Hater?

JetBoatRich
    Cale don't take it personal, Kilroy is just pointing out why not to be a Raider Fan

beached 1
    Eagles fans are worse. Not that I condone the behavior however.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Very well put Luvnlife. Kilrtoy, are you watching the Raider Hater network? I missed that clip. You said before that you were once a Raider fan, have you ever been to one of their games at the Coliseum? I grew up around the Raiders, my DAD is a Raider fan, he doesn't suck, he's not a loser and that doesn't make him a bad person, he's a professional business man. So, you may want to take your 'loser' attitude somewhere else. If the fans are such bad people you may want to caution what you say about their fans, you may encounter the 'wrong' fan one day. Don't categorize ALL Raider fans into the same category, there are still actually some 'normal and non violent' fans out there. Just my .02, I know I'm A RAIDER FAN, so my opinion doesn't mean much to you, but we all have our opinions and are free to voice them. I don't consider myself a 'LOSER'.

HCS
    My Brother, Father and Sister inlaw are Raider fans.
    I really feel sorry for them.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    Very well put Luvnlife. I don't consider myself a 'LOSER'.
    You two are far from that just your team you like in the NFL.
    At least you may get a good chance at a draft pick for next year with a bad record.

BADBLOWN572
    <~~~ PROUD RAIDER HATER!

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    You two are far from that just your team you like in the NFL.
    At least you may get a good chance at a draft pick for next year with a bad record.
    Thanks, Rich. That's why to categorize ALL Raider fans as 'losers' is wrong. Apparently, 'those' fans are ruining the image for ALL of us.

Kilrtoy
    MRS LUVNLIFE
    We have already covered this!!!!!!!
    No not all raiders fans are losers,
    But a very high percentage are.
    Next time u see some gang bangers look at the team jersey they are wearing. RAIDERS
    How would u feel if you went to work and people spit on you? Threw beer on you? Threw shit at you?
    Granted all places have losers that do that, BUT RAIDERS ARE THE WORST.
    I like loser teams, I think I might like the raiders next year.
    It is easy to root for teams that win and jump on their wagon, but hard to root for teams that suck, especially in bars.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast