Thread: Contact info for Bennett

HotHallet
    I need contact infor for Bennett to call and set up an appointment for the bottom of my Hallett to be blueprinted. Does anyone have contact info?

Hustler
    Call Jack @ MPD 949-631-2040

1HOTGMCJET
    HH, you took my avatar, man........I'm depressed.....

revndave
    Jeff Bennett 714-934-1756

UBFJ #454
    It's better to contact Jeff via e-mail ... jbsurfin@sbcglobal.net

hack job
    travis, every thing has to be out of the boat before you do this you know ? let us know when you are ready to get to yanking that old mill.

HotHallet
    Ty- I know. I am currently shy of the rotating assembly and Holley will be sending the cam, lifters, pushrods etc. I am getting a crank, rods, bearings, rings, and pistons from Eagle. We are using their 514 stroker kit. I plan to run the boat this coming Saturday at Elsinore for one last hoorah before she comes apart. Leslie and I parted ways so I have a shit ton of time for this project this winter unless the perfect chick strolls my way. Been thinking about it for a while and wasn't happy so had to follow through. Anyway I will probably be ready to pull the motor the weekend after next. My friend Marcel has a stand I can borrow but will need a cherrypicker. I will be saving like mad to pay for the pump work and I need to call Jack and make an appointment. It will all come together-just going to take time. I also need suggestions on bilge coatings. I would like to clean the bilge up while the motor is out.
    Trav

Hotcrusader76
    For my bilge and transom, Wes and I cleaned it up with some 409 and acetone, filled in all the imperfections, and then layed a few layers off off-white gelcoat. It came out really nice and clean.
    Just a good budget idea.
    ~Ty

HotHallet
    Talked to Jeff today. He seems extremely cool and said he would check out my boat soon and set me up. Thanks for the contact info.

hack job
    travis sounds like you got thing under control , just let me know when you are ready . the 514 will be very cool!!! i cant wait too see it all come together. sorry to hear about the leslie thing. hope it works out for the best. have fun at elsinore on sunday we will be hitting up the races up at ming.