Thread: Portland Boat Show ( Pizza-Beer)

Rock-it man
    The Portland Boat Show is Jan 3-11,04.
    A few of use from the Portland Poker Run will be haveing Fun at BJ's at Jantzan Beach Fri night before the boat show .
    Anyones welcome ! So if your going post it here , so we can hold room for ya all !!! ROCKIT MAN will buy a round !!! (Shasta Cola)
    Lets say we start at around 6:30 pm..It may be cold up here but Hot Boating never stops !!!! ROCKIT MAN

HP350SC
    Yep we'll be there,along with Cliff and Lynne(la-nay'). They make some great beer there,along with homemade root beer too. '04 Portland poker run is going to be a hell of a good time! How's the drives? coming on the 31 Warlock?

Boatmaster
    Sorry I can't make. R-I-M Whats up with your friend that needed the props for the six drives on that Warlock? If he needs help have him call me.

hulshot
    I will make the fliers for my boat and get them up to you before the show. I will wait a little while first to see if it sells.

Rock-it man
    Good luck on the sale of your boat ,if not before the Portland Boat Show I will try to get some interest up there for ya !! You can always wax my boat for riding time !!! hehehe !!!! You wont get sick at 140 mph will ya !!!! And Boatmaster can always use a Bartinder !!!! ROCKIT MAN

hulshot
    Nah, I ve already been that fast many times on the water. It is just a walk in the park.