Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Kid Rock SUCKS

tool'n'around
    American Bad Ass.... Shit my ass... Just like all the other rock stars he starts off loud and proud and turns into an opera episode-what's all this soft shit without the in your face cutting edge lyrics. What did big titty Pam do to him! Whatever it is he better reverse it and start cursing that bitch or he is going to end up in a trailer park taking his kid to school on a big wheel. If he keeps this sissy jam stuff up he is going to be a "cowgirl" in a one horse town rodeo show somewhere dating the local diner hag and drinking moonshine. C'mon Kid throw us a bone brother. You can't come out swinging with your middle finger in the air and preach **** the world and then put together an album full of church goer tunes. Get back to loud in your face Kid.

Craig
    Man, I was going to by that tomorrow, I don't know now. Anyone else have any reviews?

Kilrtoy
    Kid rock always sucked ,
    he only had a few (4maybe) good songs........

RiverRatMike
    Looking forward to the new album from Puddle of Mudd. Heard one track and it rocks!!!

i personaly think kid rock sucks period, before for sure and now even more so!
    if you think he "ROCKED" before well there inlies the problem. any white wanabe rocker who dresses in velvet and throws a little rap in with a few riffs, deserves to get the shit beat out of him! "rap is shit" and "rock is definitly rock"!!
    P.S.dont be pissed because you had a bad judgement call on buyin' his 1st and 2nd album, just chalk it up as a learning exp.
    I will give kid rock one thing though,...he's making more money that any of us typing our asses off on this website at least he's heading down a road that i think will provide him longevity!! again,... .02$ todd

jbtrailerjim
    I can't knock a guy who's been banging Pam Anderson. He must be doing something right.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
    I can't knock a guy who's been banging Pam Anderson. He must be doing something right.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Kid rock always sucked ,
    he only had a few (4maybe) good songs........
    Thank You Kilrtoy...I was thinking the same damn thing... I never liked Kid Rock...

HighRoller
    I agree the newest album sucks!I was stoked when Target had it on special the day it came out for 10 bucks.Now I feel like I got ripped off!!His first album kicked ass.The second one had a lot of good songs but not as good.The third had a couple good songs and a lot of crap.This one pretty much blows from start to finish.After 4 songs my girlfriend saw the look on my face and asked what was wrong.I said"this is Kid Rock?Where's all the talk about pimpin hos?People gettin bitch slapped?He hasn't told anyone to suck his d$%k yet!"
    I think the end was when he did that duet with Cheryl Crow and it was so popular.Now he thinks people want to hear him sing and that's where he's wrong.He needs to go back to his roots because anybody who forgets where they came from is soon lost!
    I would not recommend anyone buy this piece of crap.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by tool'n'around
    American Bad Ass.... Shit my ass... Just like all the other rock stars he starts off loud and proud and turns into an opera episode-what's all this soft shit without the in your face cutting edge lyrics. What did big titty Pam do to him! Whatever it is he better reverse it and start cursing that bitch or he is going to end up in a trailer park taking his kid to school on a big wheel. If he keeps this sissy jam stuff up he is going to be a "cowgirl" in a one horse town rodeo show somewhere dating the local diner hag and drinking moonshine. C'mon Kid throw us a bone brother. You can't come out swinging with your middle finger in the air and preach **** the world and then put together an album full of church goer tunes. Get back to loud in your face Kid.
    So i guess what you're saying is that you don't like the new Kid Rock.......................?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast