Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need dirt bikes

lovemyultra
    I am looking for a fairly new XR 70, and a bike for my wife something 4 stroke and easy to learn, on any help or brokers number you guys have used? I want to surprise the wife and my daughter for X mas
    Thanks DJ

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by lovemyultra
    I am looking for a fairly new XR 70, and a bike for my wife something 4 stroke and easy to learn, on any help or brokers number you guys have used? I want to surprise the wife and my daughter for X mas
    Thanks DJ
    DJ I take it they never read the boards?
    What about LA Cycle, the 70's hold their value and you can almost get a new one for the price of used. That is where I bought Little Rich's 110

lovemyultra
    No rich they dont.LA Cycle is the cheapest Ive found so far Thanks again

JetBoatRich
    No rich they dont.LA Cycle is the cheapest Ive found so far Thanks again
    Has your Daughter ridden much?

I have a xr100 thats very clean that my son out grew that I need to sell. Going to put it in the trader next week and look for something else for him.
    JUst put a new white bros pipe on it too. Have the stock one as well.

lovemyultra
    No rich not much but the 70 is set up like the 50 with no clutch but is a little taller she is pretty big .Rigger how much and what is it

ultralover,
    it's a Honda XR100. Things are indestructable. I'd have to get out the paper work to see what year it is. Engines never been apart and other than the pipe it's bone stock. Great chicks bike too. You can lug the hell out of them. 4 stroke, 5 speed. I think Honda's been making them forever. Has a tear in the seat cover, about 1 1/2 inches long. I have some digis of it, but they're on my wifes other computer. When she gets home, I can have my daughter pull them out of that one and send you a pic if you want. I think it's a '96 or '97.
    $1300.00

JetBoatRich
    No rich not much but the 70 is set up like the 50 with no clutch but is a little taller she is pretty big .Rigger how much and what is it
    Rich learned on a friend's 50. His 110 is the same way, no clutch right now, but will be added later.
    You want her to try it, let us know and we can bring by your house and ride out there. We won't tell what's up.

Fhat Cat
    I have a 2001 ttr 125 4 stroke Yamaha that I will be putting in the TRADER soon. Great bike 4 wife!! 2,000.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Fhat Cat
    I have a 2001 ttr 125 4 stroke Yamaha that I will be putting in the TRADER soon. Great bike 4 wife!! 2,000.
    My friends keep telling me to buy one for my daughter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast