Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorce

Kilrtoy
    DIVORCE is the latin word for "removing a mans wallet through his testicles"

Keithb87
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    DIVORCE is the latin word for "removing a mans wallet through his testicles"
    I'll second that.

anxious
    and i thought passing a stone would hurt a man:eek!:

bronco88
    That hurt just reading it.

wgarland
    Not all the time my last wife was f*cking around I packed her shit and through it out on walk, went out drinking on her last check from the job she got fired from, she came back that night all dunked up trying to cause a fight threw her out the door told the guy she was with to get her outa here that she was his f*cking problem now, a month and $126 later happy man again.

Keithb87
    Wish it was that easy here.
    I caught the first in bed with my " Best Friend" Kicked his but, she kicked my but, and now it cost me $350.00/per pay check.
    But such is life.

anxious
    Originally posted by Keithb87
    Wish it was that easy here.
    I caught the first in bed with my " Best Friend" Kicked his but, she kicked my but, and now it cost me $350.00/per pay check.
    But such is life.

holy crap you got screwed

Ziggy
    Originally posted by wgarland
    Not all the time my last wife was f*cking around I packed her shit and through it out on walk, went out drinking on her last check from the job she got fired from, she came back that night all dunked up trying to cause a fight threw her out the door told the guy she was with to get her outa here that she was his f*cking problem now, a month and $126 later happy man again.
    Don't happen that way in California.....a man gets screwed no matter what...been there done that long ago.

Tee
    Well I have heard the following statements and agree with all of them..
    1) Love is grand? Well divorce is a Hundred Grand!?!?!?
    2) You know why divorce is so expensive? Because Sometimes its WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3) I thought I knew what true happyness was till I got married.....Then it was too FUKN late!!!!!!

wgarland
    The one ya hear the most is I'll never pay for sex if you could market that saying, cause the day that cherry goes you pay for from then on out.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast