Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gotta bitch at ***boat !!

missboatnam1
    ok. just a issue here, some times peoples get a bit buzzed and forget what the hell they wrote the night before, and the "PREVIOS POST" thinginy is gone!! so you cant go see last post anymore!!
    just a little issue with missboatnam, hope ya dont mind!!
    anyone else agree? or did i maybe miss the section to do this?

Kilrtoy
    what

MJ19
    You lost me...are you buzzzed now?
    I wanna vent too...like today I'm cruising down the highway on CRUISE CONTROL...and as I'm passing someone on the freeway, they speed up and ride side by side with me for a while and then give me a dirty look and speed off...HELLO...I was on cruise control the whole time...THEY were the dorks that couldn't figure out what speed they wanted to go...Oh I feel much better now
    Back to Tina's problem what was it?

missboatnam1
    ok, tomorrow, i cant go back and look at what i posted tonight, i would have to go thru each thread, and try to reamber where i posted, as to before you cold go into your profile and look at all the places you posted, then click on it and see what you wrote, ya know somtimes somthings are so important then, the next day ya forget...gettin old i guess.....
    also, if you were a ass, talkin shit about me, i could follow your each post too see where and what you posting...get it?

MJ19
    Originally posted by missboatnam1
    ok, tomorrow, i cant go back and look at what i posted tonight, i would have to go thru each thread, and try to reamber where i posted, as to before you cold go into your profile and look at all the places you posted, then click on it and see what you wrote, ya know somtimes somthings are so important then, the next day ya forget...gettin old i guess.....
    also, if you were a ass, talkin shut about me, i could follow your each pot too see were and what you posting...get it?
    Up at the top of the page click on USER CP and then towards the bottom of that page it shows what threads you 'subscribe' to...you might need to change the setting from "Last day" to "Last 5 days" or something like that...then you can see the threads you were posting in...is that what you're looking for?

Go to your profile. The fourth line down is "Last Post." If you want to go back further, click "Search for all posts by this user" which is on the same grey line as your name, on the right hand side.

missboatnam1
    yep thats it!! see. im always in such a hurry i dont take the time to look!!
    ok, one more zivindales (cant spell) for ya!!

MJ19
    yep thats it!! see. im always in such a hurry i dont take the time to look!!
    ok, one more zivindales (cant spell) for ya!!
    I like Syrah...but if the Zin is red, I'll take it

HOSS
    also, if you were a ass, talkin shit about me, i could follow your each post too see where and what you posting...get it?
    Not too original. Gotta go back to see what you wrote? Yeah, you are too old.

JetBoatRich
    ok. some times peoples get a bit buzzed and forget what the hell they wrote the night before
    People on ***boat Buzzed, say it is not so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast