Thread: Word has it!!

Rusty Knutts
    The Knutts are at Bakersfield this weekend to get photos of O.B. eddie, 1st Timer and other celebrities known to frequently lurk in such places.. Should make for some interesting moments, good conversation, classic photos and a laugh here and there....Pics maybe posted as early as tonight so stay tuned!!

Rusty Knutts
    You need not be present to have your photo entered..

R.U. Knutts II
    That 1st timer won't be to hard to find, he's the guy without a boat! He'll be hanging out with Jim Anderson.

FlatStupid
    Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah but Billy B still believes. Santa will be here soon with a new boat for everyone!

Jim Anderson
    Originally posted by R.U. Knutts II
    That 1st timer won't be to hard to find, he's the guy without a boat! He'll be hanging out with Jim Anderson. I don't even know a 1st timer, and if you do send her over LOL. i wish i was going to bakersfield to watch all the festivities, and to get my picture taken. But i have a boat to get finished.

Jim Anderson
    Originally posted by Flat Stupid
    Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah but Billy B still believes. Santa will be here soon with a new boat for everyone! What does this post mean?. i have put together by reading some post that this billy-b guy must be a painter. Does he do touch up work on someone else's paint job?. i have a few chips to get fixed and am looking for someone to do it as soon as i'm done testing this bad boy.

FlatStupid
    Originally posted by Jim Anderson
    What does this post mean?. i have put together by reading some post that this billy-b guy must be a painter. Does he do touch up work on someone else's paint job?. i have a few chips to get fixed and am looking for someone to do it as soon as i'm done testing this bad boy. Check out RU Knutts 1 post before. Then reconsider 150 stuff really happens fast.

Jim Anderson
    Originally posted by Flat Stupid
    Check out RU Knutts 1 post before. Then reconsider 150 stuff really happens fast.