Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F#%kin Thieves

jbtrailerjim
    Got up this morning and opened my garage and walked out to get the newspaper. Came back in the house and sat down and read the paper for a while. I went back out in the garage about an hour and a half later and noticed some cocksucker stole my air compressor. That takes some frickin balls to walk in somebodys garage in broad daylight and roll a compressor right of the garage and load in a vehicle. I wish I would have caught them I probably would have killed the mother****ers.
    :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
    I guess I should not be so trusting and shut my fricken garage door when I'm not outside. Damn I hate thieves.:burningm: :burningm:

Tom Brown
    Thieves suck cocks.
    Sorry man.

JetBoatRich
    Sorry to hear that people can suck. You should be able to leave your garage open and not worry about your property

HammerDown
    I would be hell bent...they will get there due...I know you wish to be the one giveing it to them.

TheEduKATor
    Sorry to hear that jbtrailerjim. Some stung out crack head probably stole it and then sold it to someone for a quick fix for $30 bucks at the most just enough to keep him/her going until they steal something else.
    My Tahoe was broken into 2 years back in the middle of the day and the thieves stole all my camera equipment. The only thing that kept them from taking my vehicle was a $50.00 gift I got from my bro for christmas it was the club that goes over your break pedal. I had my suv for less than a month when that happened.
    These low lives must have been staking me out for a while as they did to you. I think I am going to invest in a security camera system around my house that way I can see when i'm inside and I'll feel like Scareface as well.

jbtrailerjim
    I know one thing. My new compressor will be the floor standing type you bolt down to the concrete. I'm gald they didn't go walking off with my set of golf club's that were also sitting garage about ten feet away from the compressor. They were worth about three time as much as that compressor was.

C-2
    Damn dude, that sucks. Just this morning I called the cops on some tweeker in the field behind our house, we've also had some daylight burglaries in the Arlington Ave/La Sierra area.
    What area you in and what color was the compressor, I'll keep my eyes open.
    I hate tweekers

fourspeednup
    Don't usually hear about that kind of stuff on the weekend. Daytime theft is more of a weekday thing so while you're out making an honest living those focks are taking your stuff. Bastards...

jbtrailerjim
    Originally posted by C-2
    Damn dude, that sucks. Just this morning I called the cops on some tweeker in the field behind our house, we've also had some daylight burglaries in the Arlington Ave/La Sierra area.
    What area you in and what color was the compressor, I'll keep my eyes open.
    I hate tweekers
    I live pretty close to you. I live up Indian Hills off of Limonite. The compressor was a red Craftsman with a 30 gal tank.
    Oh well. I kinda wanted a new compressor anyways. Those oil less compressors kind of suck anyways.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
    I live pretty close to you. I live up Indian Hills off of Limonite. The compressor was a red Craftsman with a 30 gal tank.
    Oh well. I kinda wanted a new compressor anyways. Those oil less compressors kind of suck anyways.
    You are taking this good, looking at the positive of a bad situation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast