Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so tell me.......

rivergoer
    how stupid this was.. my friend inormed me that she just pulled the trigger on a 05 glastron for 30k....after i told her that if she was interested in buying a boat to come to me and id set her up here..she then told me that it was an impulse buy..oh and the boat is a 19 ft with hardly any options..are these boats that good to sell at that price????

Biglue
    Average price for a production 19 footer.

Jyruiz
    Way too much for a 19' Glastron, probably one step above a Bayliner.

Jbb
    Brown will have a new friend....

ThongMagnet
    It's not how much you paid, its how long the fun will last.

Hardly Satisfied
    she must like what she saw, If she take it to havasu a few times than she will come see you

Beer-30
    That price must have included the 195HP EFI MAG HO blue motor :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    how stupid this was.. my friend inormed me that she just pulled the trigger on a 05 glastron for 30k....after i told her that if she was interested in buying a boat to come to me and id set her up here..she then told me that it was an impulse buy..oh and the boat is a 19 ft with hardly any options..are these boats that good to sell at that price????
    Suuuuuuuure Steven, your "friend" bought a Glastron. :rollside: Its ok to admit you bought a Glastron, we can still be friends.

Ziggy
    Maybe your friend was lucky and left the "safety" on

rivergoer
    Suuuuuuuure Steven, your "friend" bought a Glastron. :rollside: Its ok to admit you bought a Glastron, we can still be friends.
    nope nope no glastron for me id rather be boatless....then pay 30k for a boat like that...then again my supra isnt put back together yet :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast