Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu

SDLifesaver
    We just got home from Havasu. Another great trip. A little cool in the afternoon yesterday but that's what sweatshirts are for. It rained lastnight and this morning but it's almost summer again.

JetBoatRich
    Sounds like a nice trip summer is just a few months away

fourspeednup
    I'd bet it was nice without the hordes of people
    Have the old folks taken over the town yet?

fourspeednup
    Did it look something like this?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...e_rain-med.jpg
    Thanks for letting me borrow the pic jackpunx

Kilrtoy
    Must be nice

SDLifesaver
    Yeah, it looked alot like that. Is that a Stoker? If so and you were in Havasu this weekend I think we were a few boats away on Saturday. I love that place.

summerlove
    Spent Saturday afternoon on the lake, it was great, hung out in the channel, drank a few cold ones, pulled out of the water around 4 and all in shorts and shirt sleeves! Air at about 73 degrees with water at 62 (brrrrr).

MRS FLYIN VEE
    good for you.. glad you had fun..

Ducatista
    Sounds nice, I hope the weather stays good cus I have the entire week of Thanksgiving off, and I want some quit time on the lake! Time to dust off the old pole(fishing pole that is) and clean the reading glasses, so I can finally read "Ghost Rider" by Neil Peart of Rush, which I bought at the begining of summer. He is an avid MC rider who rode 55,000 miles over a 14 month period on his BMW, while he traveled the healing road after loosing his wife and daughter. I am rather looking forward to the book and lake without the summer frenzy!

Ultra5150
    Ducatista,
    I knew we were friends for a reason, I just finished reading Ghostrider a few weeks ago. being a motorcycle rider you are going to love it. I hope you and the wife are well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast