Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: quad rotor

carreraboat
    who has the best price on a quad rotor with chiller for a carb set up?

GofastRacer
    I think he can set you up!..
    Infomaniac! (http://marineassault.net/)

Whipple Charged
    We were going to start running a special on our 2.3L quad rotors next month but since your asking, here's what ya get. This is not available through dealers, only factory direct:
    2300R (carb model) quad rotor polished
    4500 Carb adapters polished
    triple vbelt pulley system with serpentine for SC
    front pulley system and supports
    Std deck or tall deck intake natural
    cuprnickel cooler with fittings
    manifold hardware
    $6600 plus tax (in ca) and shipping.
    $495 quad flame arrestor
    Things needed are linkage, water and fuel systems.
    No need to search for better pricing, this will be the lowest and will only be available for 2 weeks.
    Thanks,
    Dustin
    dustin@whipplesuperchargers.com

Infomaniac
    That sounds like an awesome deal to me.
    Can't hardly compete with that.
    I might buy one myself.

burtandnancy
    Dustin, is this an only item, or is this a full time deal. Also, if I want to buy from my dealer, does he get a good enough discount so that he can make a little profit in addition to the labor and start up service? Who does the warranty work? Thanks in advance...

superdave013
    sounds like a factory direct for 2 weeks only deal to me.

jackpunx
    Damm.. ThatÂ’s amazing..
    As happy as I am with my current set up 3.3 carb whipple on a hp500.. what kind of internals do you need to run this set up .. and what would the increased power be?

Whipple Charged
    Burt, this is factory direct, short time offer, no dealers. Warranty is handled as always, either through us or through a dealer although there is very little problems if any with the quad. If a dealer wants it, they can make their money on labor, but this is more for the do-it-yourselfers. Offered one way, no options.
    Info, just let me know.
    Jackpunx, you have the top end, it's just the bottom end that I would worry about. I would get a new crank and pistons, stroke it to 540ci and put compression at 7.5-8:1 compression, run 10-12lbs of boost which will make right at 1000hp at approx 5800-6000rpm which is probably 150-200 more than current. Thats usually about 10-15mph. And if you think it accelerates now, that will be unbelivable.
    Thanks,
    Dustin

burtandnancy
    Dustin, thanks for your honesty and integrity. You and Art are really great vendors who offer service, technical help and a great product. Its just that the offer scared me a little at first. I'm glad its a short time deal...

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Whipple Charged
    Jackpunx, you have the top end, it's just the bottom end that I would worry about. I would get a new crank and pistons, stroke it to 540ci and put compression at 7.5-8:1 compression, run 10-12lbs of boost which will make right at 1000hp at approx 5800-6000rpm which is probably 150-200 more than current. Thats usually about 10-15mph. And if you think it accelerates now, that will be unbelivable.
    Thanks,
    Dustin
    Damm damm damm!!!.. Well.. that will be my next one.. maybe next season.. .. Thanks for the reply Dustin.. You have a very happy customer here And GT Kicks ass

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast