Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not boatless on '04

RexRathburn
    I finally found it. A Stoker with decent colors in my price range! If you boat in Parker, you may have seen it before. That's where the previous owner did most of his boating. I test drove it at Elsinore last Saturday (it was cold, but better than sittin' on the couch) and I'm picking it up tonight. I can't wait until summer!
    Hope to meet some of you in person...
    Tom
    http://members.cox.net/t_peterson/im...toker_side.jpg

Infomaniac
    Hey I lived in Poway when I was stationed at NAS Miramar. About 13 years ago. Do you know any of the Bartlett family?
    Congrats on the boat.

RexRathburn
    Thanks Infomaniac!
    I have lived here for about 25 years. I don't know anyone by the name of Bartlett though. My dad was in the Navy, worked at 32nd Street.

Up 4 River
    Congrats on your new boat! I do a lot of my boating in Parker and am sure I will recognize it this next summer. Now you just have to wait until then which will be the hard part.

RexRathburn
    Waiting will be the hard part, but I did want to get one in the off season so I could go out locally and get the hang of the tunnel/outboard before I take it someplace crowded. I've only owned V8/jets before, so this is whole new deal. It should be a lot of fun!
    If you see me come on over...I alway have cold bulletts!

jackpunx
    Congrats!.. Welcome to the club.. I think I’ve seen the boat before.. sits very nice on the water.. Your going to be real happy with it.. These boats are amazing

jackpunx
    PS.. let me know if you want to come up..We will be boating all winter..and have never gone out with another stoker..

RexRathburn
    Sounds good and I will be in touch if I am coming out that way. I have another friend with a Stoker too...we can just make it a mini regatta!

jackpunx
    Nice!!.. for sure.. Let me know when you guys are going out.. I will come down for that.

STV_Keith
    Stoker with a 3.0l huh? Looks like a nice ride...should accelerate real good.
    Personally, as soon as my rig is back together, I'll be out in Mead, Mojave, Havasu, Parker - wherever I can. I love this time of year...get the lake to yourself.
    Anyway, better start planning to add the BBSP to your list of events for next year. It's a great get-together for the OB crowd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast