Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Exams

diggler
    Anyone else in their final's week? Misery loves company you know....
    Tonight, 6:30PM - Contracts
    Friday, 6:30PM - Civil Procedure
    next Monday, 6:30PM - Torts
    Too much info, I'm overloading!!!!!:frown:

Lookout everybody!!!
    There's a 1L on the loose!

diggler
    Originally posted by ssmike
    Lookout everybody!!!
    There's a 1L on the loose!
    Ha ha! You know it!!
    The only problem is that I'm doing it via evening classes! No sleep, no eat,... you know the story!

Back To Havasu
    The first year of law school is by far the hardest. Save your notes, as you may choose to review them (even if you take a bar prep course) at bar exam time. Good luck from one who has been there.

fourspeednup
    Oh yeah, first one on Thursday. First year at ASU so not much compared to the ones you got

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by diggler
    Anyone else in their final's week? Misery loves company you know....
    Yup, but for me the written is not so bad. I am in school to learn machining. I handed in a small block chevy head that I installed false guides, new seats, reground valves, did a three angle valve job, lapped, machined for pc seals, adjusted height and tested for leaks. Also tested spring press and squareness. Of course, mine was perfect with no leaks
    Then I handed in a set of rods that I resized, knureld pistons, polished and measured a crank, bored a small block, prescision honed and countess other machining tasks. I am loving it!!!!!!!
    GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blown 472
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Yup, but for me the written is not so bad. I am in school to learn machining. I handed in a small block chevy head that I installed false guides, new seats, reground valves, did a three angle valve job, lapped, machined for pc seals, adjusted height and tested for leaks. Also tested spring press and squareness. Of course, mine was perfect with no leaks
    Then I handed in a set of rods that I resized, knureld pistons, polished and measured a crank, bored a small block, prescision honed and countess other machining tasks. I am loving it!!!!!!!
    GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a garage of stuff you can do, it is mopar thou.

78Eliminator
    I don't give a shit, pay for shipping and it's done. I am really enjoying this and am really getting some good experience. Not to brag, but the instructor said "Justin, you broke the golden rule of doing a better job than the instructor".
    I know it's corny, but that just about made my year.....

Blown 472
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    I don't give a shit, pay for shipping and it's done. I am really enjoying this and am really getting some good experience. Not to brag, but the instructor said "Justin, you broke the golden rule of doing a better job than the instructor".
    I know it's corny, but that just about made my year.....
    good for tha bot of uses.

78Eliminator
    I think I finally found something where being super anal retentive pays off......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast