Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What upgrades is....

79 HUSTLER
    everyone doing this winter. Only a couple more months till warm weather at the river again, you had better get to it. I think my only plan is to tear apart the B-max to powder coat the drive to match. And maybe get the stereo installed. Other than that no money for upgrades this year. KELLY

Skaterfast
    Low water pick ups at the transom and stereo.Two 15" subs, six 6x9's and two tens with a couple of amps.

Craig
    Put the freakin' pile of parts back together and get it running Return style fuel pressure regulator. Hopefully do some prop testing.
    Craig

mbrown2
    No upgrades...just dial in the little stuff, and get new lower drive housings...

CMABadseed
    upgrading to owning my own custom boat finally!
    graduating may 1st hopefully buying just before that to have it for season end.
    lookin hard at the 21 deck from ultra, nice lookin ride.

jackpunx
    Damm.. I got a reply back from Dustin Whipple.. messed me all up.. so I called GT and talked to them about a 572 quad rotor.. 1200hp.. then I have to get rid of my xr and put a #6.. if it will even fit.. Dont think that will happen this winter..Looks like the only thing I will be doing this winter is changing the oil..

79 HUSTLER
    Good luck with getting a new boat, hope that it works out.
    I forgot that the whole reason my drive is coming off (to powdercoat) is cause my rings are junked. I ran the motor in the start of the season with my jet boat and got water in the motor, (reversion) and it sat until it got in the new boat. Put the motor in the new boat and now it pukes about a quart a weekend- all over the damn bilge. So the whole motor will be gone through as soon as thanksgiving is done (layup until 1/31/02). So two months to save up and get it done. KELLY

hpron
    Gave up on waiting for the Warlock to sell and bought another smaller cat/tunnel..will spend the winter restoring a 1988 Talon 21 with all new power and up to date rigging.

79 HUSTLER
    HPRON, what are you doing for power in the talon?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Skaterfast
    Low water pick ups at the transom and stereo.Two 15" subs, six 6x9's and two tens with a couple of amps.
    SKATERFAST...Have you bought the amps yet? I have two phoenix gold amps I need to get rid of. One brandnew never opened TI-800 mono and a TI-500 4 channel with very low useage, out of my boat. If you interested let me know...toby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast