Thread: Day Cruiser for sale. 21' eliminator/v-Drive

Eric455
    "DONT WANT TO, BUT HAVE TO"
    1979 21’ Eliminator day cruiser. This is an n extremely clean boat. The hull has a great amount of “V” to it. It has a champion V-drive angled @ 9 deg. Over driven 12%. Stainless steal Minkens prop. New seals, water impellers, batteries, sound system and a whole lot more. The motor is a 468 BBC with gale banks/PFM twin turbo's with big intercooler which makes 12 lbs of boost. The transmission is a turbo 400 3 speed with reverse and neutral along with a good oil cooler. All plumbing is done with stainless fittings with braided lines. The boat is all original except the sound system. The interior is in great condition, has no tear or wear to any of the seat and carpet. All this sits on a tandem axle trailer with new tires, brakes, lights. I will deliver to surrounding 4 states. Boat is being sold AS-IS no warranties and no returns. My asking price for the boat is $14,500 obo. This is a true 85+ MPH boat. Selling because we are buying a new home. The boat has absolutely no problems and is turn key. Buyer must test drive boat before purchase. (818)563-2005 home. (818)402-3004 cell. Araik2000@earthlink.net
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01737-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01594-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01589-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
    Eric, nice boat. You are full of surprises seeling the v-drive now. To bad you never beat me
    good luck.

Eric455
    ohh well rich that was when i had the old prop on the boat. the new one runs pretty good. thanx

Jetdriver
    Hey Eric you can buy my boat if you want one cheap!!!

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Jetdriver
    Hey Eric you can buy my boat if you want one cheap!!!
    Surprised you did not ask him to trade

Jetdriver
    Dont think I could handle the Twin turbo! But hey maybe!!!

Doug H.
    Eric, last time i was in your boat i spotted some silicone but won't say where j/k i love your boat and it flat out rode bitchen in the chop and had a ton of power. This is a boat built for the family and speed all in one. Hate to see you do it but i understand too. Good luck !!

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by Doug H.
    Eric, last time i was in your boat i spotted some silicone but won't say where j/k i love your boat and it flat out rode bitchen in the chop and had a ton of power. This is a boat built for the family and speed all in one. Hate to see you do it but i understand too. Good luck !!
    I heard it was Eric pimpin' with a couple of women on board :wink: