Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guru

Blown 472
    Two things,
    first off if you are this hot flat bottom shoe, why the name Jetboatguru??
    Secondly, what is the dealio with an airbrushed paddle??

Sangster
    Dude..Shhhhh......He's "Incognito".......

Blown, when I first started coming to the forums back in 2001 the V drive board was pretty much non existent. There were a few posts here and there but nothing near what it is today. The Jetboat section was the happening place. River Dave was the prominant poster and I had taken issue with one of his stances on a thread. So I joined but I figured I needed to sound like I knew what I was talking about. Hence the name Jetboatguru. It has stuck ever since and it is the only name that I use on here.
    The airbrushed paddle was an award given to the Top "Shit Stirrer" at the Camp Far West bash on Fathers Day. Her 454 presented it to me and it is actually a nice paddle. I hung it proudly on the wall in the garage.
    So why do they call you Blown 472?
    You haven't really...................? :frown:

Sangster
    It has stuck ever since and it is the only name that I use on here.
    .............................. http://community.the-underdogs.org/s...appy/thumb.gif Scheessss's http://community.the-underdogs.org/s...appy/thumb.gif

Her454
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    Her 454 presented it to me and it is actually a nice paddle. I hung it proudly on the wall in the garage.
    .....and I should have had it made alot larger..........

I should have taken you over my knee and used it on you:eek!:

Larry Nebb
    Gee, I thought you really had a jetboat.

Sangerboy
    Blown, when I first started coming to the forums back in 2001 the V drive board was pretty much non existent. There were a few posts here and there but nothing near what it is today. The Jetboat section was the happening place. River Dave was the prominant poster and I had taken issue with one of his stances on a thread. So I joined but I figured I needed to sound like I knew what I was talking about. Hence the name Jetboatguru. It has stuck ever since and it is the only name that I use on here.
    Shoot, that's almost as cute as how "Potsie" got his name on "Happy Days" BTW I'd wondered that question a time or two. Such great info available on these boards

BILLY.B
    You haven't really...................? :frown: I've said it many times Kato (JBG), your a beauty....

Blown 472
    The airbrushed paddle was an award given to the Top "Shit Stirrer" at the Camp Far West bash on Fathers Day. Her 454 presented it to me and it is actually a nice paddle. I hung it proudly on the wall in the garage.
    You haven't really...................? :frown:
    workin on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast