Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday was a great day!!!

rvrtoy
    Yesterday at 7:16pm my beautiful wife gave birth to my 4th child. My first little girl She was 6lbs and 8ozs. She rated a 9.9 on the apgar scale. She is absolutely perfect
    This was a very emotional birth because about an hour before delivery I nearly lost my wife and daughter. My wifes blood pressure crashed to nothing ( 63 over 31 i beleive) and my daughters heart rate dropped to less than 60 from 160+ amoungst other trials.
    All is well now. I just needed to share my events of yesterday a few more folks

Mrs Scuba
    Congratulations!!! Glad everything turned out great for you, DAD. Hope your daughter and wife are well, and post pics when you get a chance.

Tom Brown
    Beautiful news!

Congratulations and thank you. You just made my night.

JetBoatRich
    Congratulations on your new Daughter and I am happy they are both ok. Take care of them both. :eek!:

Hustler
    Awsome news!! Glad to hear every thing was ok in the end, enjoy your new baby girl now because one morning your going to wake up and start cleaning the guns

Johnwithjm
    Congrats to you and the little lady Steve. Glad to here the wife and new baby are doing fine. That must have been one hell of a scare. Save me a cigar

rvrtoy
    Originally posted by Hustler
    Awsome news!! Glad to hear every thing was ok in the end, enjoy your new baby girl now because one morning your going to wake up and start cleaning the guns
    LMAO...I have that part covered already....3 older brothers with short tempers. I needed something to keep my ass out of jail....LOL

rvrtoy
    Originally posted by Johnwithjm
    Congrats to you and the little lady Steve. Glad to here the wife and new baby are doing fine. That must have been one hell of a scare. Save me a cigar
    Thanks John. Everything is wonderful tonite. Thanks for the kind words. And yes, I have a cigar with your name on it

rvrtoy
    Originally posted by Mrs Scuba
    Congratulations!!! Glad everything turned out great for you, DAD. Hope your daughter and wife are well, and post pics when you get a chance.
    Left the digital at the hospital.. I will post some pics tommorow night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast