Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jbr

a catered life
    where are you taking the boat for service.......? i cant afford eliminator this year so i was thinking about the shop in el monte
    ps did you know hallet is building a shop off the 605 in irwindale/azisa area

JetBoatRich
    I saw the "COMING SOON" sign for the new Hallett shop
    I have an appointment next week at Concept Marine in Montclair. They fixed up the jetboat last month

a catered life
    I saw the "COMING SOON" sign for the new Hallett shop
    I have an appointment next week at Concept Marine in Montclair. They fixed up the jetboat last month
    the space where the sign is looks kinda small for a boat shop and isolated from the surrounding area and business

a catered life
    alright i called the two shops i was thinking about going to (B and D, and GS marine) and after talking to the guy at concept(great phone customer service) he sold me thanks jb dropping my baby off this thursday

JetBoatRich
    alright i called the two shops i was thinking about going to (B and D, and GS marine) and after talking to the guy at concept(great phone customer service) he sold me thanks jb dropping my baby off this thursday
    Should I bring it home for you Monday

Spotondl
    Hallett has about 4 buildings in that industrial area there in Irwindale where they have been laying up their boats for some time now... Maybe they are adding a showroom...

a catered life
    Should I bring it home for you Monday
    that just might work let me see how long it takes him thanks for the offer

LUVNLIFE
    Mine is getting a service done right now :rollside:

Desert Rat
    Mine is giving ME the service!! Rich could you call DJ and see what we can set up for the engine hoist please. Thanks for the RV warming gift last night!! I'll always say JBR is the Greatest!

Spotondl
    Thanks for the RV warming gift last night!! I'll always say JBR is the Greatest!
    He didn't!!! :220v:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast