Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Casitas, Piru, Castaic...Sunday,Sunday,Sunday!!!

n8dawg
    Just wandering if anyone is going to be out on any of these lakes on sunday. We're looking to go out, get the boat wet, have some fun in the sun. Anybody else down for this?

a catered life
    wish we could go :cry: but just getting the boat ready for summer headed to shop next week for service have fun :rollside:

n8dawg
    Man... I can't believe that out of thoughs 3 lakes knowone from the boards is going out to any of them. You guys are going to miss a beautiful sunny relaxing Sunday afternoon............ Dead Beats :yuk: !!!!
    Everyones working on there boats huh? Watch with our luck (being that it is a jetboat) the boat will break down and when you guys are posting up that your going out I'll be fixing my boat!!!hahaha :cry:
    Late,
    Nate

HALLETT BOY
    WARNING ! If you go to Castaic , do not exceed 35mph , you will get a ticket ! They are very anal about speeding there. I have the ticket to prove it !

a catered life
    yea thats generally how it happens but have fun

n8dawg
    WARNING ! If you go to Castaic , do not exceed 35mph , you will get a ticket ! They are very anal about speeding there. I have the ticket to prove it !
    Well aware of the "MAN" on castaic! If knowbodies gonna be out we'll just keep it local, Casitas is 5 minutes from our door. And you can really open it up on the back side of the island!

Brooski
    Well aware of the "MAN" on castaic! If knowbodies gonna be out we'll just keep it local, Casitas is 5 minutes from our door. And you can really open it up on the back side of the island!
    True statement. I dont know how many passes we did last year when you were there, but I know we did a few.

chub
    Still trying figure out when boating "season" ends.

JetBoatRich
    Sure would like to pull the Hallett out

n8dawg
    c'mon you little sissy boys come out and play on sunday!!!!! :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast