Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Casitas, Piru, Castaic...Sunday,Sunday,Sunday!!!

Brooski
    Ended up at Casitas on Sunday. Relaxing day, nice weather, boat runs great!
    We saw 5 other jet boats and one v-drive. All were out just putin around. None of which I recognized from the boards.
    Now it's Monday, it's raining and all I can pray for is HOT weather!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
    Bring on the summer! :rollside:
    Be patient Nate. Always remember the lakes are full of rain water. Glad you had a good time.

AngryJosh
    Glad you had a good time...I was talking with Roger on another forum and he reminded me that you live out in Ventura county. PM me with where if you dont want it public. Were moving to Ventura (with the Cole) in May.

Keyser
    See everyone wants to come to VC :rollside:

Brooski
    So now we have Fillmore, Santa Paula, Ojai and Ventura represented. Woo hoo. :rollside:

n8dawg
    Be patient Nate. Always remember the lakes are full of rain water. Glad you had a good time.
    yayaya!! I know.
    You guys (Brooski and Keyser) need to get thoughs boats going!
    Are both of you going out the the FC5?

Keyser
    yayaya!! I know.
    Cant go my wife just started a new job and doesn't want to drive down for a 1 day thing. But the boat is almost done, should be ready to go in another week or so!!!!!

n8dawg
    Bummer! Well hit me up when your ready to get that boat wet.

Brooski
    yayaya!! I know.
    Kim and I will be there for sure.
    Bolted the heads on the 540 on Sunday, picked up the intake manifold today, all nice and jet hot coated. Amazing how small Rewarder's shop is. Figured I will try to finish up most of the boat this weekend, then just waiting on the pump and having the trailer welded up. I hope to have it at Casitas within the next 2 weeks or so for the test run before FC5. I will let you know

n8dawg
    Damn Roger, going all out aren't ya. Any predictions speed wise? I have a hand held GPS if you don't have one. Hit me up when you go out.
    And what's Nelson doing to your pump?

Brooski
    Damn Roger, going all out aren't ya. Any predictions speed wise? I have a hand held GPS if you don't have one. Hit me up when you go out.
    And what's Nelson doing to your pump?
    Pimpin the pump. Crap, for the amount of time he has had it, I am hoping he can remember how to put it back together. I am not even trying to predict what the difference, if any, will be. Thanks for the offer, but I have a GPS also. I can prove how slow my boat is. :crossx: You will be there for the test run.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast