Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW Pair Ups.....

Her454
    Seems like last year about this time my printer was working overtime trying to keep up with all the pair ups for New Years Day...........
    Well?

Kindsvater Flat
    Don't know. I'm leaving the boat at home. I'm just dressing warm instead.

Her454
    Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
    Don't know. I'm leaving the boat at home. I'm just dressing warm instead.
    Hopefully the weather will be nice since we will have SO CAL visitors.....and a nice fire to keep them warm. Im not bringing mine either if it rains.

Infomaniac
    Originally posted by Her454
    Hopefully the weather will be nice since we will have SO CAL visitors.....and a nice fire to keep them warm. Im not bringing mine either if it rains.
    A pre excuse - excuse

Her454
    Originally posted by Infomaniac
    A pre excuse - excuse
    Nope, just hate to polish.

Sangster
    Posted by BBT's in the jet forum....
    Bring it.... There will be V-Drives, Jets, OB's, Hydros, Flats V's, Daycruisers, etc. Anything and everything that you can drive on water A word of advice if you're gonna make the New Years Day event, be there EARLY and get a good spot that you can launch from the shoreline if you intend to put your boat in the water on New Years Day. It gets VERY crowded at the boat ramp, but it is no problem launching from the shore....
    I'm sure you can start with all these deals..This is why We'll probally leave our boats at home also.. This is like going to your favorite snow skiing spot to find that SOMEONE invited a bunch of Snowmobilers to attend!!! Not that having jet boats there is a bad thing, or OB's for that matter as long as there they understand what it's all about... Hell Jim, There's a few Jetski Boards you haven't hit yet ... There's some fast jetboats & OB's out there, bring them on..... Well....I think Some of you know what I'm saying....

blownalky557
    Originally posted by Her454
    Seems like last year about this time my printer was working overtime trying to keep up with all the pair ups for New Years Day...........
    Well?
    Who are you pairing up with?

Heatseeker
    The way I remeber it, all the pairing up was a waste of time. I don't remeber seeing more than a couple of match ups actually run . There was alot of trailer racing though...

Sangster
    Heatseeker...I agree.....When I was at Ming last weekend I saw alot of Matchups.... I wonder how many I would have seen with Boats out there Screwing up the water all day......You know what I'm talking about..This ain't your first Rodeo......

Her454
    Originally posted by Sangster
    Posted by BBT's in the jet forum....
    I'm sure you can start with all these deals..This is why We'll probally leave our boats at home also.. This is like going to your favorite snow skiing spot to find that SOMEONE invited a bunch of Snowmobilers to attend!!! Not that having jet boats there is a bad thing, or OB's for that matter as long as there they understand what it's all about... Hell Jim, There's a few Jetski Boards you haven't hit yet ... There's some fast jetboats & OB's out there, bring them on..... Well....I think Some of you know what I'm saying....
    I think if something like this is going to be posted on all the boards then some common safety advice should be posted with it such as the flyer that was handed out on Fathers Day.
    The bottom line is EVERYONE is there to enjoy themselves and bring in the New Year so if you see boats lined up to race, stay the hell out of the way until they are finished and if you've just made a pass, idle back in so your not swamping the guys sittin out there waiting. Last year it got hectic and we had guys going all over the place and it was a clusterf'k at times with alot of hard feelings and pissed off people afterward.
    PROP OR PUMP, just use some common sense, period.
    Just my .02

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast