Thread: Michael Jackson on the run!

BIGTYME

Kilrtoy
    reminds me of another great black man,
    OJ SIMPSON

MRS FLYIN VEE
    instead of a white bronco it is a white washed man on a trike..

fourspeednup
    I've got the wierdest feeling of deja vu...
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...threadid=35271

bigkatboat
    Where is A C Cowlings (sp?) when you need him?

bigkatboat
    Hello! Hello! This is A C I have 'the king of pop' in the car!

Jbb
    The inside of Michael Jackson's creepy lair was revealed for the first time yesterday.
    A shocking video shows a secret room behind a trapdoor at Jackson's California mansion - where he apparently entertained kids who slept over.
    The chamber is concealed so well that it may have been missed by police who scoured the oddball entertainer's sprawling home for 14 hours Tuesday.
    The bombshell video, aired on TV's "Extra," revealed a door hidden behind clothes at the back of a walk-in closet in Jackson's bedroom suite. In the tape, which was shot 10 years ago, the door opens to a narrow carpeted stairwell lined with rag dolls and descends into the 8-by-7-foot secret chamber.
    The 45-year-old's covert cubbyhole is a twisted version of a child's bedroom.
    A bed is adorned with pillow cases imprinted with Peter Pan's face and the word Neverland. Sitting on the bed is a red-headed, bug-eyed stuffed doll, and on a nightstand next to the bed is a Mickey Mouse telephone.
    Also next to the bed is a square console that appears to be either a radio or some sort of control terminal.
    On the walls are framed pictures of smiling diapered babies, which the TV show said were not Jackson's children.
    To get to the hideaway, his young visitors had to pass through Jackson's main bedroom suite, which has an oversized red velvet and gold throne and four-poster bed. The 10-foot-long walk-in closet that hides the secret entrance is packed with military-style costumes, children's toys and books and a prominently displayed picture of "Home Alone" actor Macaulay Culkin.
    Culkin, who was befriended by Jackson during his days as a child star, apparently penned a note on the photo, reading, "Don't leave me alone in the house."
    "Extra" did not say who gave them the tape - shot in 1994.
    Jackson did not reveal the hidden room to British documentary filmmaker Martin Bashir, who interviewed the singer extensively earlier this year and toured much of the 2,600-acre Santa Barbara ranch. But the billionaire superstar admitted to Bashir that he invited children to share his bed.
    "I have slept in bed with many children," Jackson told Bashir. "It's very right. It's what the world needs - more love, more heart."
    Now cops want to know if Jackson's actions in his secret room were more nefarious than innocent.

Jungle Boy
    He is a ****ing one man freak show and should be put down. What a loser.:yuk: