Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Vasectomy Stories?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    and we are such receivers LOL!! i was grateful to him .. he didn't like the pain but then he realized after our daughter what i had to go through and he got over it real quick..

JetBoatRich
    Few days later, ready to go. Compared to birth of child, i am sure I had the easy part

MRS FLYIN VEE
    that you both did.. but now no worries just get to it..

RiverToysJas
    Got one last year for my birthday. It hurt really bad for months......well a couple of days anyway.
    RTJas

beached 1
    It really hurt when they pulled the tape off my chest...

blownmoney
    just make sure he gets it tied the first time!!!, nuthing like the feeling of the doc tugging on yer pipes," come here ya slippery bastard"... lol.... sides that no probs!!

wineguy069
    The only time in my life I had or will every have my wife holding my hand and a hottie playing with my junk (shaving & sterilizing).

STGP
    I am planning to take the plunge myself, I interviewed about 10 friends that have had it done and 4 of them said that it (the finish)wasen't quite the same afterward, they couldn't pinpoint what it was but they all said that it felt different. To tell the truth I am way less worried about the pain than I am screwing up a good (really good) thing.
    Any stories?

Wet Dream
    There is a definate pattern developing here. It appears that this practice attracts the hotties. I had the initial interview with the doctors (brothers) one day, and a few days later was the surgery. Everything is cool as I'm lead into the operating room and there are the two hottest nurses ever. The last thing you want is surprize action going on. I knew I should have slammed a few Bloody Marys before going in, but too late for that. Time for show and tell. The blue gown goes over your body, EXCEPT for the 8" X 8" square thats revealing your junk. ****ing great. The nurses, plural, 2 of them, both hot as hell, (no surprizes, no surprizes, think of something else) are now staring at the package and you know what they have to be thinking. They have a photographic memory and remember what they want to. Of course I'm sitting here wondering if mine made the cut. Anyway...After they shave you, douse you in cleaning agents, the doc starts poking you and telling you what he's going to do here. So after he cuts you open and tugs on your internals for a few minutes, you get to go into the recovery room, eat a couple of cookies and go about your merry way. The next day I was at the company picnic pushing the kids around. A little difficult to run, but you can get around. I think the worst part was when they pulled the upper part down. What I mean is the tube that goes up inside your body, into the pelvic area. If they pull too much, you'll feel it in your stomach for the next day. Its not all that bad though. And you can have it reversed if necessary.

missboatnam1
    one of our buddies got one,he said the doctor was pissed when he went to do his because the guy before didnt shave his nuts good.so he said that the old doc was a litlle rough and pulled on his cord a little hard,he said he could feel it on his molars.long story short his said his nuts swelled up like basketballs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast