Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any Vasectomy Stories?

vdrivenman
    had mine done 24 years ago. went to a urologist. took my med's prior to going in, took 15 minutes for the procedure.a little minor discomfort.
    went home stayed off my feet, wore the supporter provided and had NO problems.
    tested for a couple of months and ended up with a ZERO count.
    bottom line is to follow the pyhsicians advice !

Dr. Eagle
    I never got mine cut...I just couldn't imagine someone cutting on the boys...

Kilrtoy
    That stuff sounds too scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

NashvilleBound
    It's really no big deal as long as you go to a qualified doc and get numb....first.
    Just like VDrive said...

DansBlown73Nordic
    **** I was thinking about it but not now.......:eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    That stuff sounds too scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Well I am a big chicken... Especially when it comes to my manhood...

JetBoatRich
    Frozen Peas is the best thing to use for the swelling

MJ19
    Originally posted by NashvilleBound
    First of all go to your own private doctor...no clinics. I thought it was just me and the doc...NOOOOO..a 150 year old nurse thats gonna shave Big Jim and the Twins...which as she got closer ended up as Little Jimmy and a very shrivled sack. No need to tape him to my stomach anymore I told them I need allot of meds for my person but they didn't believe me so when he made the first cut I totally felt it...more meds and on we go. He cuts one side and pulls out each line...I swear when he cut them I could feel my eyeballs jerk back into my head. Then he reaches through to the other side and repeats. ties them into knots and carterizes them...(doesn't smell like chicken) Nobody said anything about turning colors...brusing....so the next day I amd fully marbled...figure, Nice, now their going to fall off. Everything turned out good, and Big Jim and the Twins are still at it 12 years later, amazing even myself sometimes Oh, and when they say their going to be sensitive and not lift anything, they are not kidding. I might suggest 2 small frozen bags of peas. One on you and the other in the freezer getting cold again...
    Good Luck,
    NB
    Big Jim taped to your stomach LMAO Nice visual...for some reason it reminded me of Fluffy with cream on her chin...I can see the title now..."Big Jim and Fluffy Take on Nashville"

Wet Dream
    As you're getting ready to leave the office, the doctor will probably tell you to refrain from sex for about a week to reduce the chances of any damage. He'll then tell you that it will take about 10 ejaculations to deplete any remaining sperm that is still hanging around. And the final step...Then he'll tell you that in a week or 2 you'll need to leave a sample (cup and lid provided) for the lab to process, to make sure the surgery was successful. He did tell me that I don't need to have it "fresh". I looked at him funny and he stated that there was a guy trying to create the sample in his car in the parking lot. I opted not to give a sample and take my chances. 4 years later and no more kids. I guess it worked.

seho
    When I went for mine, the young lady (Dr.'s assistant) who happened to have a recently pierced tongue, was explaining the procedure to me as the doctor worked. I had taken the prescribed goofy pills to calm me down beforehand and was sorta giggly anyways......but after hearing her say the words "penith" and "throktum" for about the 3rd time (her tongue stud obviously causing quite the speech impediment), I totally lost it and they had to wait for me to quit laughing to continue.
    Didn't hurt much at all...back to normal after a few days.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast