Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have pics of Blown Fuel Jets form the past or present??

BLUBYU

blownalky557
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by LVjetboy
    A few more [b]FASTPlaceCrafts...
    How fast is your PC, just curious

LVjetboy
    BlownAlky, nice boat. The deck looks just like a Kachina I was considering when I bought my PC. I liked the way yours flairs up in the back. I'm running a 540 n/a with mild compression est. hp (at Lake Mead) 650.
    http://users.lvcm.com/lvjetboy/HowFast.gif
    Although 100 by v-drive standard's the norm for a non-blown mufflered lake jet burning 89 octane not bad. There's a few more mph's with setup tweeks but I doubt more than about 103.
    jer

Jake W
    Blown alky those zommies water injected.The Mach 1 looks nice.
    Jake

Moomawnster
    Originally posted by Tolly
    Cool pics guys, keep them coming... Any idea what kind of numbers any of those boats ran??? That hydro looks scary as hell!!
    If a hydro don't look scary it's not going fast ! Man I love these pics , those were the days ....... 140+ in an open cab YEAHHH! ......

Tolly
    That is a bad ass boat Blownalky!! Who made the Mach 1s? I once saw an ad for a mach 1 / Placecraft but I just figured somebody didn't know what they were talking about. The deck on that Mach 1 is awesome looking.

HP350SC
    Just wondering if anyone has information or pics. of an old blown alcohol flat v-drive called "more wheaties". Drivers name was Dave Robanski. He recently passed away and was an acquaintance of mine up here in the NW. I thought I remember him saying he had the record at 140ish mph at the time. I'm guessing in the 80's? Sad circumstances of his passing. He went hunting and slipped and fell in a ravine. Made it to his truck, drove home and went to bed. Next morning still hurting so he went to the hospital. He had internal injuries and didn't make it.

1Bahnerjet
    Tolly,
    Mach 1 is a Splash of a Southwind Tunnel.
    HP350SC,
    You should post this Question on the V-Drive Board and Ask for The V-Drive Video Guy he has Lots of Old Boat Racing Pictures.

Tolly
    Thanks for the info 1bahnerjet. The Southwind Tunnel dragster is my all time fav., but I think I like the deck on the Mach 1 even better. Do you know who built the Mach 1s or where and when they were built??

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast