Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The newest river toy pictures...

rvrtoy
    Here is a picture of the newest addition to the rvertoy family the day she was born

Nubbs
    Congratulations!!!

Kilrtoy
    Congrats, hope all are doing well...
    dad enjoy a beer now.....

rvrtoy
    Here is her picture today. My family could really use your prayers (if you beleve in God). We are fighting an uphill battle. All test to this point are inconclusive. What we do know is that she has some intestinal problems and will not be home for a MINIMUM of 2 to 3 weeks.
    What a F@#king shitty day!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well we do beleive and you all will be in our prayers everyday till the precious baby is at home in your arms and out of harms way.. the prayers will be answered and it will be a very happy and healthy life for your beautiful baby,, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU..

quiet riot
    Really sorry to hear about her situation, our family will say a prayer for your girl/family.
    :frown:
    jd

rvrtoy
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    well we do beleive and you all will be in our prayers everyday till the precious baby is at home in your arms and out of harms way.. the prayers will be answered and it will be a very happy and healthy life for your beautiful baby,, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU..
    Thank you and we VERY MUCH appreciate it!!

rvrtoy
    Originally posted by quiet riot
    Really sorry to hear about her situation, our family will say a prayer for your girl/family.
    :frown:
    jd
    Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers

JetBoatRich
    Your little girl looks awesome, I am sorry for her troubles right now and hope she gets better soon. Have to believe she will be home with her family soon.
    Take care.

91nordic29
    i will be thinking of you and your family. she must be a tough little girl (your wife also). they made it through one rough spot already and i have faith that she will do it again! we will keep you all in our prayers.
    cindy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast