Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safe at home

Sangerboy
    For those who are wondering, I am real person and I do have a boat. Here's a shot of the trip home Fridayhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411DSCF0045-med.jpg

Sangerboy
    I'll call this shot "happy birthday to me"
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CF0046-med.jpg

Kurtis500
    DAMNIT! For half a second there I thought my boat got stolen!
    Where in AZ did you find that? Wonder if that guy ever had seen my boat?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...eaders-med.JPG
    Nice boat. What make and year is it?

now thats just plain ironic!...but way cool!!!

Sangerboy
    It's an '89 Canyon Guru beat me to it when Mi Pinque (Matt) was selling it earlier this year but patience paid off for me when it became available again
    Didn't let it get away this time. Matt lives in AZ but I'm not sure where
    Eerily similar paint schemes though. This one will change a bit before you see it again however

wsuwrhr
    Kurtis500, if I didn't know any better, I would think your boat has a Dodge in it. Looks like a B or RB. Have I lost my mind?
    Brian
    I didn't mean to hijack the thread, the similarities are cool. Different AZ#'s though, so I know someone isn't posting under two differnt names ****ing with everyone.

scottys
    Did you get it with the Lenco?

cdnguitarsnboats
    Sangerboy,
    I really have to commend you on your taste in both boats and trucks. Duallies just make everything better.
    Question for anyone who knows: what sort of differences are there between Canyon, Cole, and Hondo t-decks? I've noticed that Canyons seems to be preferred by hardcore racers, and I was wondering why?
    Congrats on your find, and I'm a big fan of the "happy birthday to me" program.
    Jim

Sangerboy
    Originally posted by scottys
    Did you get it with the Lenco?
    Unfortunately no, it had already been sold. Although my long range plans don't include one, I would like to get one to run and get some seat time in the boat while running my BBC that's currently in eraser's boat ( but not for long )

eraser
    [i]Originally posted by Sangerboy I would like to get one to run and get some seat time in the boat while running my BBC that's currently in eraser's boat ( but not for long ) [/B]Hey can't we talk about this? lmao!!! looks good bro I cant wait to see it! I also perscribe to the happy birthday to me way of thinking, in fact it is my mantra!!!! and to think after all these years to find out you are a real person . I am shocked!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast