Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna 2004

Roostertail
    Can't wait, See ya all there.
    Terry

promod
    can't wait looking foward to having a good time, is there any shelter or trees, shoreline around i'm bringing my little boy which will be 18 months old at that time, i have a eazy up shelter if there will be run for that a 12x12 anyway let me know.
    thanks
    grant d

shirkey4750
    We will be there, along with the rest of the WV crew. Hopefully 857 & 383 won't blow their motors racing on the web this winter.

Liquid Invader
    Hi Shirkey,
    You know that if we arn't racing, we are thinking about racing. The good thing is the talk is a lot cheaper. I thought i was going to get something stired up with the big guy but he must be getting mellow in his old age. I haven't been up to seee him in a while. Needed to get the boat fix on here.
    He told me that you and the boat guys come by to see the garage ornaments.
    I am sitting her watching it snow this morning, trying to talk myself out of going to work.
    I guess i'll go and get on the computer there.
    later 383

MANIC MECHANIC
    Originally posted by promod
    can't wait looking foward to having a good time, is there any shelter or trees, shoreline around i'm bringing my little boy which will be 18 months old at that time, i have a eazy up shelter if there will be run for that a 12x12 anyway let me know.
    thanks
    grant d
    Grant, there is a large covered picnic area next to the boat ramp we use the most.
    Where the boats gather together is about 1/4 to 1/2 mile down the lake from there. (I think we are gathering at the same place this year)
    The shoreline there is covered with pretty heavy brush.
    Tim

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by MANIC MECHANIC
    Grant, there is a large covered picnic area next to the boat ramp we use the most.
    Where the boats gather together is about 1/4 to 1/2 mile down the lake from there. (I think we are gathering at the same place this year)
    The shoreline there is covered with pretty heavy brush.
    Tim
    Well that is good to know how much are boat slip rentals or does everybody pull it out at night
    no jokes please LOL

fat rat
    Originally posted by likwidsukr
    Well that is good to know how much are boat slip rentals or does everybody pull it out at night
    no jokes please LOL
    I won't joke........but it is kinda funny! LOL

miketsouth
    I stayed at the campground across the way. Left my boat it there, but it warnt a slip.
    Who remembers how hard it rained?

MANIC MECHANIC
    Originally posted by miketsouth
    Who remembers how hard it rained?
    How could anyone forget?
    Hopefuly we will have better weather this year.
    Tim

blown daytona
    I havent had time lately to get on the computer but Sue & I will be there. Cant wait!! had a great time the last two years I see alot of veiws on this thread. All I can say to the people viewing is DONT MISS THIS WEEKEND. Youll have a great time!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast