Thread: 2003 Dcb Mach Still 4 Sale!

GLWBEAR
    FOR SALE: 2003 DCB MACH 34 POKER RUN EDITION with Teague 1050 motors & Mercury #-6 dry sump drives too many options to list. Fully finished under deck With berth and sleeping area. Motors are NEW and the Boat is in Brand New condition, stored inside a private alarmed building.
    Boat has gone 140 mph on a hot summer day (105 degrees) with Dave Hemmingson as the driver.
    All options that DCB offers are installed and with beautiful graphics and a 2003 Freightliner crew cab FL60 Tow vehicle, 300 CAT diesel, Allison Six (6) speed Trans, with fuel tanks, spare parts, Storage and a Fueling system with Hose reel and pump to re-fuel the boat on the Trailer or in the water!
    Extreme Tri-Axle trailer is fully covered in Diamond plate so you can walk out to the end of the trailer and "Walk" the boat on the trailer. 6 wheels & tires & 2 spares cost over $4,000.00! Total eight (8) tires & wheels! Stainless steel storage boxes and much more! Trailer drive protector included. $28K trailer!
    Featured in the December 2002 POWERBOAT Magazine issue. See Back cover of numerous POWERBOAT magazines showing the Boat at SPEED!
    Pictures of everything are available upon request. A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE!
    "Seats are embroidered with "POKER RUN EDITION" COLORS THEME are red, white and Blue with the white being "pearl white"
    If interested call: Gary Williams 408-842-1400 - Office or Cell: 408-313-0099
    E-Mail: gwilliams@interphasepi.com
    Everything for $450,000.00 Freightliner Truck & Boat & Extreme Trailer, spare parts and tires & wheels, We will deliver any where on the West Coast.
    Make this a MERRY MERRY Christmas with a DCB Mach 34!

Kilrtoy
    Seeing in al how its 1/2 mil out of my league, I would still like to see a pic of that set up.

Hermosa
    I've seen this guy run this bitch at Lake Berryessa, what a nice-ass rig and boat setup. Hell, I'm in love with just the trailer. This is one nice head turning setup...now if i get that bonus...?..??

Retired Skater
    Yeah, I too have seen this DCB Mach 34 at Berryessa and on the Delta.
    When we saw the boat it was so loud you'd think an F16 went by 50 feet away. I think the motors are something Trick that Teague did special for this guy. I saw it run full out one afternoon at Berryessa and it performed very nicely. I talked to the owner and saw his Truck a Freightliner that is all tricked out to match the boat. This boat is very well appointed and the graphics are clean and simple, not overdone as some boats. It has a bed and berth under the deck. I didn't know DCB did this?
    The owner was real nice guy and seemed to be very knowledable on high performance stuff.
    He told me he was moving to the east coast to get away from the rat race in California and it was time to slow down and get something more practical.
    Yeah, I agree with the other guy who said the trailer was a sight to see. All diamond plate and he must have $6,000 in wheels alone. Theres 8 wheels on the trailer, 6 regular and 2 spares.
    If only I could hit the lottery!
    Nice DCB!
    Hey Chris, want to go in halves? You buy the Boat, I'll buy the truck & Trailer?

Kilrtoy
    Thanks,
    that is stuff that Robin leach talks about and shows .....
    AWESOME