Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fucking Germans.

THE VIKING
    I have been battered for saying that people thet put things on Ebay, and then refuse to ship anywhere are morons, who don't wanna get a good price for their items.
    Here is the proof, i would gladly have payed a lot more for this engine then the dude got. if the dude( German) of course!!! would have strapped it on to a Europallet and made the phonecall to the freight-service, on my expense, of course.
    Now the moron got what seems to be around 50 bucks for it.
    I do not know what the price on it would be in the states, but i know that this has got to be a steal.
    The viking.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2444070575

Jungle Boy
    No wonder they lost the war.

Infomaniac
    He probably had no intention of selling to anyone but someone from Germany.
    He is not allowed to do that?
    There are more people in the U.S selling items that do not ship internationally than the other way around.

THE VIKING
    WHO GIVES A ****, IF IT*S SOLD IT*S SOLD!!!!!
    To a german or a dane, for ****'s sake, it does'nt matter, as long as he pays up, and this Dane does, and as long as the feedback is ok, in advance.
    I don't decide either wich worm is allowed to chew on my late grandma or wich worm does'nt. And i do not care, as long as they make her into compost, i'm happy as a jew who got told to shower, and found that it was actually water coming out of the pipes.
    What IS the price on this engine, by the way????

v-drive
    Viking, I thought you already had your engine.I have a big Olds in my boat and when I have it to do over again it will be a chevy for the simple reason that they are cheaper and easier to find parts for. v-drive:wink:
    Oh yeah don't worry about e-bay you probably would have been sorry anyway.

THE VIKING
    Yes i have a motor, i have several, actually, a dodge 440, a pontiac 301, and a BMW 3,5 inline six.
    And a chevy 350, but it's sitting in the -76 chevy pickup i bought as a project, better leave it there.
    But as you state yourself it would be easier to find parts for a motor that has been subject to more interest that a 301 ( and more fun)
    And i am the sort of dude that buys things if i want them, and if i could put them to use later in my life, like the classic Danish build mopeds that i have 4 of, when i reach my retirement age, no one of these things will be lying on the corners nomore, you know.
    And of course not all Germans are Morons, sorry about that, and my grandma got cremated, if i think closely enough, just needed to get my air here, so **** it.
    The viking.

v-drive
    you Know Viking people are constantly getting killed on mopeds over here. The thought is that they have just enough power to walk but not enough to run when necessary. Anyway the holidays are near so laugh and be happy. V-drive

THE VIKING
    Will do
    Viking.

MagicMtnDan
    Originally posted by THE VIKING
    i'm happy as a jew who got told to shower, and found that it was actually water coming out of the pipes.
    I used to wonder if you were really as ignorant, self-righteous, and self-serving as you sound. Now I know that you are all that and callous too. Your sense of humor, if you can call it that, is disgusting.

Cheap Thrills
    And I thought this was going to be one of those "Kinky threads"
    C.T. :wink:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast