Thread: Latest/Newest Hot Boat?

HotHallet
    Has anyone seen the most recent issue?. The newest one I have is the bikini issue with a large Cat on the trailer backed into the water with two girls inside on the cover. I am looking for the Hallett Boats Regatta coverage. Someone told me that in the coverage Hot Boat did that there is a photo of my boat with my family hanging out. I am excited to see it so if anyone has that issue can you tell me which one it is. I think I may have missed it as I just renewed my sub.again. Thanks!

bordsmnj
    nope not yet. just checked the last two most recent issues and it ain't in there.next issue should be here before the end of the week(i hope) unless the holidays are gonna screw up the mail.

Originally posted by HotHallet
    Has anyone seen the most recent issue?. The newest one I have is the bikini issue with a large Cat on the trailer backed into the water with two girls inside on the cover. I am looking for the Hallett Boats Regatta coverage. Someone told me that in the coverage Hot Boat did that there is a photo of my boat with my family hanging out. I am excited to see it so if anyone has that issue can you tell me which one it is. I think I may have missed it as I just renewed my sub.again. Thanks!
    They did Commander,Dana & HTM regattas.

you know!!! when i first subscribed, the issues came between the10th &the 15th of every month,... but now im lucky to even see them at all!!! oh cyclone, im still waiting for that issue that you borrowed :wink:

BGMAN203
    Originally posted by toddnjuzz
    you know!!! when i first subscribed, the issues came between the10th &the 15th of every month,... but now im lucky to even see them at all!!! oh cyclone, im still waiting for that issue that you borrowed :wink:
    Thats Bullshit http://www.chumcafe.com/forums/html/...ons/jerkit.gif
    YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MAG TO GET IT!!
    :frown: :frown: :frown:Cry me a river!!!
    Oh and Get off my water, your MESSING IT UP FOR ME

gigamurph
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but wait if you must but Hot Boat doesn't publish a December issue. That last issue ya'll got is for November/December. Of course, you guys would have noticed that if ya perverts could have gotten past the 'kinis in the boat! Next issue won't hit your mailboxes until mid-January.

cyclone
    Originally posted by toddnjuzz
    someday i'll remember to bring it over. how about when i bring the boat back to you?

cyclone) i'll be too busy readin' all of the old articles to do any repairs!!lmmfao!!
    bgman203...8675309 whatever the **** your handle is,...if i want to hear any shit from you ,...i'll rip your lips off of my zippa' biatch!!!! how ya like me now??? fooooo!