Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lion/Hyena Video

GlastronGuy

Kilrtoy
    Bad ass,
    I love when the LION comes and kicks those Hyena's ass's.
    hyena's remind me of gang members, little bitches that need tons of back up

Keithb87
    That's Cool

OutCole'd
    Great fricken video.

Flying Tiger
    Excellent.

Froggystyle
    That is so sweet.
    Kilrtoy is right... you have to love when the lion says enough is enough.
    I have a great story about an old SEAL I was in a platoon with and a new guy... not me... who learned an important lesson about who was boss...

OGShocker
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    I have a great story about an old SEAL I was in a platoon with and a new guy... not me... who learned an important lesson about who was boss...
    Are you going to share your story or is it still classified?
    BTW, Great video!

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by OGShocker
    Are you going to share your story or is it still classified?
    BTW, Great video!
    Not classified. I will PM you. I don't want to hijack a thread...

GlastronGuy
    It's my thread, post it here.

Froggystyle
    Alrighty then...
    Bottom line was, we had this old school SEAL going through a training class with a bunch of new guys. Once you have been out of operating for a couple of years, whether you were teaching or desk driving, you need to go back through a class called SEAL Tactical Training, or "STT". It is a refresher on Standard Operating Proceedures for old guys, first time through for new guys. Great first mix into the teams for new guys though.
    In any case, there were 15 new guys, me being one of them going through this course. After a couple of months, it starts setting in a little bit that you are actually becoming SEALs, and you are getting a little cocky. One new guy in particular more so than most. So much so, he decided to lip off to the old guy we are talking about. Keep in mind, I don't mean "OLD" old, but old in SEAL terms, which is to say early thirties. He had done 7 platoons and was super hard core.
    After lipping off, Shannon (old guy) told Chuck (new guy) the story about the old dog and the puppy...
    You see this old dog ran the house. Knew everything about it, protected it etc... but one day, the family brought home a new puppy. This puppy was cute, and clumsy, and just antagonized the old dog all day. Biting his ears, jumping on his back, taking his food, but the old dog did nothing about it. Why? Because it was a puppy, and the old dog could tell because of the way it smelled. Smelling like a puppy kept it safe, because the old dog knew that because it was a puppy it didn't know any better. So, the puppy kept jumping on the old dog, biting him, eating his food, barking at him, etc...
    But one morning, the puppy woke up. And he didn't have that puppy smell any more.
    But he didn't know it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast