Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday......

Heatseeker
    Did somebody piss in this guy's corn flakes this morning, or what?
    Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mike.

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by Wet Dream
    In the Just Jets section, there has been a thread, the first post, and it never gets moved. Its been there since October 13th, and viewed almost 700 times. It goes like this:
    Just Jets>Please Read
    A place for Technical discussion of topics related to Power Boats that use Jet Drives.
    *POST ON-TOPIC! There are many different forums available on Hot Boat Forums with appropriate descriptions. Please post in the correct Forum to be sure the right people see your message. Messages off topic will be moved to the appropriate Forum, Edited, Deleted or Locked
    It's appearent that some people are too stupid, ignorant or childish to follow a simple rule. Happy Birthday is fine, but it doesn't belong in the Jets section regardless of what the **** they own. Its really not that hard to figure out and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If however you can't quite grasp it, the moderators task is to move the topics to the appropriate place. If you have any questions, I'm sure you can send a message to Hot Boat and they'll tell you something similar.
    Oh ok. Next time we can post the "Happy Birthday" in the sandbar. Then we can come here and post that we posted it over there because they don't like posts like "Happy Birthday" over here with all the technical posts.
    **** dude lighten up.....not all people read ALL the forums. I guess its not right to post where they hang out.

Her454
    In the Just Jets section, there has been a thread, the first post, and it never gets moved. Its been there since October 13th, and viewed almost 700 times. It goes like this:
    Just Jets>Please Read
    A place for Technical discussion of topics related to Power Boats that use Jet Drives.
    *POST ON-TOPIC! There are many different forums available on Hot Boat Forums with appropriate descriptions. Please post in the correct Forum to be sure the right people see your message. Messages off topic will be moved to the appropriate Forum, Edited, Deleted or Locked
    It's appearent that some people are too stupid, ignorant or childish to follow a simple rule. Happy Birthday is fine, but it doesn't belong in the Jets section regardless of what the **** they own. Its really not that hard to figure out and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If however you can't quite grasp it, the moderators task is to move the topics to the appropriate place. If you have any questions, I'm sure you can send a message to Hot Boat and they'll tell you something similar.
    Did someone forget your birthday this year or something? Jeeeeez.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE !!!

superdave013
    I have just a quick question...are you really that ****ing stupid, or is immaturity common in your cesspool of family genes?
    You my friend are a total ****ing tool.
    Happy B Day Mike.
    Oh, Jet Boat

miller19j
    Happy Birthday!
    Anyone know what type of “Jet Boat” pump this is?
    http://www.cpperformance.com/images/150/150-B-07.JPG

AZKC
    Originally posted by superdave013
    You my friend are a total ****ing tool.
    Happy B Day Mike.
    Oh, Jet Boat
    Thats pretty funny.
    Happy Birthday
    K"jetboat "C

Blown 472
    Holy shit, someone taking over the reigns as the jet forum asshole. Happy birfday.

icetom
    Hey Mike I dont know you you dont know me but Hap Hap Happy Birthday Brother..Just replied cause I really am a nice guy and do really enjoy pissing people off.Hey wet dream its called pot smoke some in your jet boat and lighten up dude.. :yuk:

Happy Birthday Mike
    I think Wet Dream didn't get any frosting on his cake or somethin.
    Maybe Hammer needs to add a amendment allowing birthday wishes so no one feels their rights have been violated. I know it's a bitch reading through all the birthday wishes to find the serious jet topics but such is life.

Wet Dream
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Happy Birthday Mike
    I think Wet Dream didn't get any frosting on his cake or somethin.
    Maybe Hammer needs to add a amendment allowing birthday wishes so no one feels their rights have been violated. I know it's a bitch reading through all the birthday wishes to find the serious jet topics but such is life.
    Hell of a reply from a mod.
    My pissed off remark stemmed from Hammer getting publicly questioned about his role as moderator in the Just Jets section. Not so much that, but it appeared that soon after, up pops a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Jets in an attempt to push buttons or start a power trip. Thats the last I have to say about this. I hope.
    And Happy Birthday Mike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast