Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many

Washed Ashore
    What is the least amount of batteries I can get away with?I am running 4 12" subs and 8 6x9's powered by 2 1500W class D's and 2 800w 4ch.I am concerned about weight,I was hoping 2 2200(?) stingers,1 for the boat,1 for tunes.I dont think that is enough,WEIGHT IS A HUGE FACTOR, help please
    Jeff

BoatFloating
    What is the least amount of batteries I can get away with?I am running 4 12" subs and 8 6x9's powered by 2 1500W class D's and 2 800w 4ch.I am concerned about weight,I was hoping 2 2200(?) stingers,1 for the boat,1 for tunes.I dont think that is enough,WEIGHT IS A HUGE FACTOR, help please
    Jeff
    That sounds like enough if you only play your music for 1 hour a day... :rollside: Your concerned about weight but you have 4 12" subs? and 8 6x9's? I can see you worries :boxed: I would say 2 batteries and one for the boat. IMHO....

BADASS38CHEVY
    I use 2 of these ,2900 watts of jl audio amps.These work really good.http://www.odysseybatteries.com/battery/pc2150.htm,Im preety sure Stinger uses the same battery just with there name on it.

jbtrailerjim
    I run two Odyssey 2150's for my system. For the engine, I just run a grp. 24 deep cycle marine battery. I see a lot of people kinda do over kill for the engine battery. A motor does not to take a ton of CCA or reserve power to turn it over and fire it up.

Washed Ashore
    Thanks for the replys,I can see I need more,What if I used 4 sp1000's,3 for the stereo,1 for the boat.I am only thinking this so they will look symetrical in the boat,I am very picky
    Thanks,
    Jeff

syke-o
    lets see some pics of your set up...

Washed Ashore
    lets see some pics of your set up...
    It will be finished soon,then there will be pic's,I went with 4 stinger sp 1000's,ouch $$$$$$
    Jeff

sammtron
    i run 2 27group batt for the stereo run all day no problems. 32 6.5 mids 4 12'subs and amps 2 1600 watt and 4 600 watt amps all stereo is sony

phebus
    i run 2 27group batt for the stereo run all day no problems. 32 6.5 mids 4 12'subs and amps 2 1600 watt and 4 600 watt amps all stereo is sony
    You must have cramps in your hands, because if you were able to turn that stereo up, no way it would play all day.

sammtron
    come to LOTO and see for your self play all day in park cove.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast