Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toby Keith..........

clownpuncher
    Kicked ass in the halftime show. I love his pro-American-don't f^%$-with-the-U.S. of A songs. I know many of you may not be country music fans, but ya gotta love his patriotism

Dr. Eagle
    You got it Clownpuncher, I don't care much for Country, but I'll listen to Toby Keith any day of the week. I wish there were more people in entertainment like him.

Kilrtoy
    Love toby Keith missed the show.....

clownpuncher
    I've seen him live 2 times. the last was in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago. Good show. I was drunk, kinda like I am right now

likwidsukr
    .................................................. ..........THIS GUY (below)
    TK is awesome, I have a guy I work with who really does not like the USA (Ill tell u where he lives later)and when TK comes on the radio I blast it! He gets mad and goes outside to smoke LOL LMAO!

Rvr2Bch
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    I've seen him live 2 times. the last was in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago. Good show. I was drunk, kinda like I am right now
    I went to the Anaheim show as well, and loved it! It was my first country concert and it was great. I thought that I had seen loyal and rowdy fans before, but nothing compared to these country music fans. Great show. My favorite song he sang was the Taliban one about "The middle-aged middle eastern camel herding man..." That was great.
    -Rvr2Bch

Rocket2003
    Toby Keiths show was awsume! It was way better than the Super Bowl 1/2 time shows in the past!
    But, I might be a little bias, Seeing that my daughter was dancing on the field with the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders!

Windy
    Toby Rocks!!!
    MissHBjet <~~loves country music

Moomawnster
    Originally posted by likwidsukr
    TK is awesome, I have a guy I work with who really does not like the USA (Ill tell u where he lives later)and when TK comes on the radio I blast it! He gets mad and goes outside to smoke LOL LMAO!
    Have you ever asked this guy why he doesn't leave if the USA is so bad ? I bet he sends his $$$$ to some REALLY ****ed up place

blownmoney
    tk show kicked ass , sure made the mary j. blige show look like shit!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast