Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAM--2002 HOWARD 21' Open Bow Cruiser For Sale

Keith E. Sayre
    Hard to find--used Howard 21' boat for sale--in "new" condition! We have an open bow that looks brand new. It actually has 43
    hours on a Mercruiser 496 Magnum with Bravo 1 package. Options include Foot Throttle, Bennett Sport Tabs, twin 35 gallon fuel tanks, nice cd system, 2 custom covers, reversible passenger seat, 2 batteries, trim in wheel, 2 ski lockers, and a cooler holder. Ellis tandem axle trailer with disc brakes, chrome fenders
    and swing hitch. Always stored indoors, all service records are
    available. Asking $46,000
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City
    928-680-1400
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1106 Picture_067-med.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1106Picture_064-med.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1106Picture-067-med.jpg

phebus
    Does this mean Nick got a new Conquest?

SDLifesaver
    Nick doesn't have a new Conquest yet, but as soon as this sells he will have one on the way as long as it fits in the garage. Any takers? Nick

Mandelon
    Nick, just don't leave it parked on the street for a few hours...

little rowe boat
    Hey Nick what happened to the Howard Cat you were going to buy?

TPI
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Hey Nick what happened to the Howard Cat you were going to buy?
    I was wondering the same thing I guess that does it for the Howard Regatta hey Nick?

svlperry
    nice boat

SDLifesaver
    Guys, as long as I still own the Howard, our little summer party is still a go. I went for a ride in a Conquest a few weeks ago and it was really nice. The reality is I have a new baby and the thought of a fruit punch stain in my 120,000.00 Howard Cat made me want to vommit! I like the idea of a 100mph, fiberglass floor boat that I can clean with a hose or a bucket of water that still looks bitchen. The Howard idea is not sunk yet, and I am not even sure if the Conquest will fit in my garage? Friday will be the day we try. No fit, no buy, back to Howard with new ideas about the floor. My garage is 32' 6" from interior wall to interior door. The guy at Conquest swears it will fit, but only a true test will tell. Both boats are truely awesome, but let's face it, I'm on the fence. More after the light parade. Anyone who is interested in the Howard, I will be in Havasu Dec. 5, 6, 7, 8 for the light parade. Just pm me and I can make any arrangements necessary since the boat is still at my house. Nick

phebus
    Hey Nick, I have a friend with a 28' Magic deckboat. It should be the same length as the Conquest. He had the same concerns as you before he bought it. If you want me to call him today and ask him the length of the boat on the trailer let me know, he is on duty today. I'm pretty sure his garage is around 32', and it fits in straight. Let me know,
    Rick

SDLifesaver
    Thanks Rick. I am going to have to move a buch of stuff because 1 side of my garage is deeper than the other. I have a work bench and shelves and crap on the deep side. I would like to know if your friend has to use his detachable tongue every time or if it fits in without doing that and if he has to adjust the trim to make it fit? Let me know. Nick

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast