Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex In School

Elk Chaser
    A 13 year-old boy comes home from school and his mom ask how was his day was. He replies, "I had sex with my teacher today."
    "Oh my god! You get to your room! Wait for your father to get home!" says the mom.
    Awhile later the father comes home and the mom says, "Go up to your son's room and talk to him, he's been really bad today. Dad goes up to his son's room and asks why mom is so mad.
    "I told her that I had sex with my teacher today," replied the boy.
    "Alright! That's my boy!", says dad. "Ya know son, women just don't think like men. But I'm proud of you. What are you now, about 13, right? Wow. That's my son! Ya know what? I'm so proud of you I'm gonna take you out and buy you that new bike you've been wanting!"
    So the dad and his son go out and buy the nicest, reddest, shiniest bike in the whole town. "You gonna ride it home son?" asks dad.
    The boy replied, " Nah, my ass is still sore."

lilrick
    hehehe

Kilrtoy
    Oh shit.........

Kilrtoy
    Dont let the EDUKATOR see that one....

Keithb87
    funny

Dr. Eagle
    Pretty comical...

JetBoatRich
    Caught me off-guard with the ending

THE VIKING
    And this is how it must have felt:
    Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,
    Must have improved his grades though.
    The viking

Elk Chaser
    Originally posted by THE VIKING
    And this is how it must have felt:
    Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,Gotta take a dump, don't have to take a dump anyway,
    Must have improved his grades though.
    The viking
    Now thats friggin funny LMAO! Still laughing at that one.

Elk Chaser
    Hey, my sander broke or I'd be working on the boat and to top it off the wife gave me shit for being on the computer sooooooooooooooo I'm staying on the friggin computer.
    The right solution is the mature solution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast