Thread: havasu home builders?

prosthogod
    Any recs on a home builder in havasu. We have a lot and would like to keep the build cost at about 70-75/ ft.

victorfb
    Thats kinda low, unless you are planning on doing some of the work yourselves. building material prices are very high right now. good luck with your project.

summerlove
    If you own the land, then 75/ft may not be all that bad - just depends on how big your garage is...I have a Bridgewater Home, 1804 sq ft and a 39/40 garage. Nice house, nice features. About 190K new on land. 3 bd/2ba split. Here's a pic of the outside:
    http://www.oursummerlove.com/LAKEHAVASU94945.jpg
    I have more pics if you'd like to see them. I can email or post.
    Bridgewater's # is 928-855-3658.
    Their not one of the mass builders out there, small operation with a nice, practical quality home with nice features and above average quality.
    Good Luck!

Essex502
    Check into Summit Homes. I don't have their number but you can get in touch with them through Joanne Kupfer at McCulloch Realty (928) 855-9195 . Their 1600 sq. ft. home is about $110K on your lot. That seems to be in your ballpark. We had Summit build ours and are quite happy.

prosthogod
    thanks for the tip. I called and talked to the owner Rob, and they can definitly do what we want.

Essex502
    When you get ready to build there are a number of options that are definitely warranted...check prior threads and you should get quite a few ideas...

summerlove
    Originally posted by prosthogod
    thanks for the tip. I called and talked to the owner Rob, and they can definitly do what we want.
    I don't know when you're gonna be in Havasu next, but I can arrange for you to see the house without having me there. Someone in town has keys....
    Rick