Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ss 98 "liquid Fix"

WILDERTHANU

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    WHERTEHELLWERETHANU???,
    I guess that pretty much sums it up!

WILDERTHANU
    MADE A FEW LAPS UP AND DOWN THE BEACH...EVEN SAW THE KING MR. BOYD.....K-14. WE WATCHED MOST THE RACE FROM THE SOUTH TURN.

SPECTRABRENT
    My brother and I made it down from Las Vegas on Friday to watch the races. I sure hope the "K" boats ran a little better on Sat & Sun..
    Brent

Moneypitt
    When I watch the SS98 boat run, all I can say is WOW!!! like it's on hidden rails just under the water...Larry jumped all the way to K class and drove away from everyone, well, almost everyone in SS, PS, and K. There were some really good races, and some that were never in question, as to who would win, BUT even the SS 98 boat, with all the latest stuff, rule changes for SS etc. had the race day grimlins to contend with.... Again, the best part, No one got hurt!!!!!!!...........Moneypitt, (PS 89 crew)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    This was race #2 for the 711 team!! Give them a little time before expecting much.
    The driver in the 13 boat switched over from a different hull recently and is still getting comfortable. Additionally, that boat was just totally repainted and re-rigged and has/had a few bugs to work out. In spite of this they still clicked off 122 on sunday before pulling off the course.
    The ss-98 is one of the top ss boats in the ssra and was gunned at 112plus mph.

WILDERTHANU
    FOR SURE...THE K'S ALWAYS GET YOUR ATTENTION. SAW DENIS AT THE LAUNCH RAMP WHEN THEY WERE DUMPING IN. GOT TO TALK WITH HIM, ALWAYS A COOL GUY!!

SPECTRABRENT
    When is the next big race with the SS, PS & K's? I was hoping to see more boats.
    Brent

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by SPECTRABRENT
    When is the next big race with the SS, PS & K's? I was hoping to see more boats.
    Brent
    The next "BIG RACE"? If the Burley Idaho race goes outlaw (thats the rumor anyway) you should see a good turnout there.

WILDERTHANU
    NICE.....LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast