Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Boat in HotRod mag

Jet Hydro

screamdreambrad
    that is my jet boat on page 4. if anyone's interested. brad

quiet riot
    Pretty cool stuff. I saw some coverage on their tv show they had for boats also.
    jd

Sleek-Jet
    After following Freiburger from one magazine to the next (starting with 4WOR almost ten years ago), I would say he would be a jet guy.

Johnwithjm
    The black and orange Daytona on the first page is a buddy of mines boat it is very clean and runs in the low 8`s

Bense468
    Thats cool brad. I am suprised you let those car guys take your boat down.
    They screwed up a few things in the artical though. I like the part where they say they are going to list the different types of boats from slowest to fastest and screwed that all up. Wrong descriptions in the wrong places and wrong pictures next to the descriptions.
    I thought it was funny how he said driving a 10 second boat is easy compared to a car. But hey at least they gave the boat racers some credit. That is cool.

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by Bense468
    They screwed up a few things in the artical though. I like the part where they say they are going to list the different types of boats from slowest to fastest and screwed that all up. Wrong descriptions in the wrong places and wrong pictures next to the descriptions.
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw it...lol
    That`s a cool Flat bottom - V bottom - V-drive isn't it....lol

screamdreambrad
    Originally posted by Johnwithjm
    The black and orange Daytona on the first page is a buddy of mines boat it is very clean and runs in the low 8`s mikes boat is the coolest, i only wish mine was so awsome. what about yours john? when we gonna see the pontiac eh? brad

screamdreambrad
    Originally posted by Bense468
    Thats cool brad. I am suprised you let those car guys take your boat down.
    I thought it was funny how he said driving a 10 second boat is easy compared to a car. But hey at least they gave the boat racers some credit. That is cool. thanks bense, i was all good with it til the day it was going to happen, then i started crapping my fire suit! this also was after we re-did the bottom, so i wasn't sure how the thing was going to handle. it took about 6 months to get that whole thing worked out. but for me it was definately worth it. brad

Johnwithjm
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw it...lol
    That`s a cool Flat bottom - V bottom - V-drive isn't it....lol
    Hey Brad. I'm going to build my Chevy first then the Pontiac. You have any big changes in store for next year?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast