Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats your coolest .....

quiet riot
    Accelleration experiences? I know there are some old nitro junkies or maybe even some jet pilots or something around here. Boats, carnival rides, cycles, whatever. Describe some of your experiences. I'm bored.
    I just took my bro's nicely worked over 800cc snow machine out this past weekend and its gotta be one of the best accelleration g's I've had. Way better than the 12 sec boat or stang I got or the 10 sec crotch rockets I've been on. I'd say it was pretty comparable to accelleration I had in a ride of a 9 sec flattie.
    The snowmobile reached 100mph gps with 1/3 throttle. hard to get it hooked up without hard packed snow/ice and a little speed though. Once halfway hooked, man did it pull you back hard and get squirrelly real fast.
    jd

anxious
    always puts a smile on my face riding in a 1200lb buggy with 450 hp at the wheels

quiet riot
    I'm gonna have to try that sometime HH, as I haven't won the lottery to finance my nitro ride yet.
    jd

quiet riot
    I have ridden in a sand rail once and it did launch extremely hard, don't remember the details of the rail, but it was cool. A friend has a cr500 that is pretty fun with a paddle tire in the sand.
    jd

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by quiet riot
    I'm gonna have to try that sometime HH, as I haven't won the lottery to finance my nitro ride yet...
    Actually...it's pretty cheap adrenaline....go big, or go home, I always say.

Kilrtoy
    Being chased by the Police

hboldno7
    Id have to say that my first ride along in a K boat was my greatest accelleration experiance. I had no idea what I was in for. Cory turned the wheel at what felt like 120 (probobly closer to 70) and next thing I know he's holding me in the boat by the back of my vest. From that point on I quit worrying about looking cool and white knuckled the "Oh Shit" handle the rest of the ride. What a blast. Now, i love seeing the look on somebodys face the 1st time they go for a hot lap in a Flattie and know exactly whats going thru their head.

Infomaniac
    this is only one of them. The same one twice a week.
    **********short video************ (http://members.cox.net/infomaniac/run2.mpg)

hboldno7
    That Clip kicks ass Info.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast