Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What did Santa bring you for the boat?

Sanger D
    wow!! some of you guys got some killer stuff!!! Billy almost made some ice chests,and to Art and Voo doo,.......merry christmas and a happy new year to you guys( there, now you got something for xmas) :rollside: I got my new steering in the boat and rebiult my cav plates and polished EVERYTHING!!!!looks very bitchin!!! tomorrow I turn 39 years old so I,m hoping for something like ,........getting laid and/or booze, not necessarely in that order!!! :rollside:

SANGER-RICH
    wow!! some of you guys got some killer stuff!!! Billy almost made some ice chests,and to Art and Voo doo,.......merry christmas and a happy new year to you guys( there, now you got something for xmas) :rollside: I got my new steering in the boat and rebiult my cav plates and polished EVERYTHING!!!!looks very bitchin!!! tomorrow I turn 39 years old so I,m hoping for something like ,........getting laid and/or booze, not necessarely in that order!!! :rollside:
    ,........getting laid and/or booze, not necessarely in that order!!! That depends on who has the most booze, you or her.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234