Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Impeller Question

Jake W
    Yea Jim Lee is who I am talking about.OK so is thats the deal it is soupost to have a 5 and has a 4.I knew it was not the normal for that type of pump.Yours is a Axle flow right ?Opps
    Jake

77charger
    Originally posted by HBjet
    If someone wants to let me borrow an Aggressor impeller (Alum or Mag Bronz) I will try it, sure, I have no problems. I won't buy one just to make someone here shut up, but I will certainly try one out. Anyone?
    HBjet sounds like chets challange has been met!!Will chet shut up after this?

BrendellaJet
    Jake, the 12wj is a mixed flow pump. Jack went through mine and I will soon know the results. Boat should do mid 90s. interesting that the designs are so different,yet they produce similar results.
    Here is Jim Lee's impeller after mpd
    http://www.concentric.net/~Jjlee/boa...uctionSide.jpg
    Here is mine
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...nished-med.jpg
    Jack said that the 5 blade was more common-I dont think he had ever seen a 4 blade.

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by 77charger
    sounds like chets challange has been met!!Will chet shut up after this?
    Dont know charger...will I??? If ol HB goes faster with X then what??? Will he own up to it and run it from then on??? Somehow i dont think someone is going to let that happen even if it did. No more part time job for HB...donuts for all.....etc...
    It is pretty funny there "hobo" that you have to call me out to get the thread rollin. It's called being a leader instead of a follower. A hot ham sanwich would do me good right now btw.
    CHET

pops1
    Originally posted by HBjet
    It's a Legend... How about that Chet... someone other then Aggressor has done a little R&D...
    Anyways, I have not ran this impeller. According to Jack at MPD it's been tested in boats that had a top speed of 60-65mph a long time ago, and back then, there was no difference in performance. This impeller is an A, but since there are only 3 blades, it works like a B would. Jack wants to test it in one of his personal boats that has all sorts of sensors hooked up to it before he offers to sell it. I was down there looking at a Stainless for myself when I saw this and figured I'd post a photo since it is so rare.
    HBjet H.B. 3Blades have been around -A three blade is a good digger Impeller- less water control on top end-
    I Love how you lead in like you don't know -then slam Aggressor as you always seem to- If you were up on whats happening in the real Race World-At the IHBA world finals you would know Aggressor (both) Stainless and Mag's Bronze were Ran by Pitts,Leas,Waller,Nagore,Brule,Smith,Roshem and many others.
    #2 IF jACK IS NOW GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT A 15 YEAR OLD IMPELLER "WELCOME TO THE PARTY" Dave

Blown 472
    How would he know about the races?? he doesn't race sept for 1/8 mile on tha "river"

HBjet
    Originally posted by pops1
    H.B. 3Blades have been around -A three blade is a good digger Impeller- less water control on top end-
    I Love how you lead in like you don't know -then slam Aggressor as you always seem to- If you were up on whats happening in the real Race World-At the IHBA world finals you would know Aggressor (both) Stainless and Mag's Bronze were Ran by Pitts,Leas,Waller,Nagore,Brule,Smith,Roshem and many others.
    #2 IF jACK IS NOW GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT A 15 YEAR OLD IMPELLER "WELCOME TO THE PARTY" Dave
    Thanks for the info Pops. Sorry if I slammed Aggressor. When I said they aren't the only ones in town who have done a little R&D that was intended towards Chet. As for the Stainless Aggressor Impeller. I have never seen one, and I don't know of any jet pump builder who has either. You say they are ran at the races, but your the only one saying it.
    As for Jack just getting around to testing a 15yo impeller... well, no, as you can see, it's a bit dusty. He's had this for sometime and isn't going to sell it until he runs it on one of his boats. Until then, it's just going to sit and collect more dust since Jack hasn't been able to run any of his boats for a long time. He's so busy, he even worked on Thanksgiving.
    Like I said, I will run an Aggressor if someone wants to donate one for me to use, and then I will give it back. I will only use it once, at the lake, or even the river if it wasn't a problem with the owner of the impeller, and they would be more then welcome to join me. I will have the install work performed by Jack, since he's going to be doing the work on my pump in the next month anyways. So once it's all finished, we will run the Aggressor, then I will take it out and have my stainless installed. If the results are better then I have ever ran, then I would stand corrected. Until then, there will be no way to tell.
    Blown, the future plans with the boat include a blue bottle... next year though. I have to spend that money this year to get my pump back to where it was last year, but with a stainless and new AQ shaft.
    HBjet

Blown 472
    Good idea if you are going to pour some power to it. Glad your back I missed sparing with you.:devil:

Duane HTP
    I have never seen one, and I don't know of any jet pump builder who has either. You say they are ran at the races, but your the only one saying it.
    You can see an Aggressor Stainless Impeller on my web site at
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/images/IMPELLER.JPG
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/images/IMPELLER.JPG
    We ran one in Flashback, we run one in R & D Express, and I run one in my personal blown lake boat. My help, Brian runs one in his blown lake boat too. I saw the one in Ray Whaller's boat at Phoenix. And I might add, we've had outstanding results with them.

HBjet
    Cool.
    So, could I order a NEW stainless today from Aggressor, and what kind of turn around time are we looking at?
    HBjet

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast