Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Northern CA, OR & WA bench racing

Robbie Racer
    I thought I would try to start a thread for all of us No. Calif, OR and WA guys to post misc. chit chat.
    First off, I want to thank Wayne for following up on his promise. The "King of Shasta 2003" trophy showed up via UPS this afternoon. It looks real nice on my mantel.
    Keith

Cas
    Congrats RR! Is it right up next to your Broken Boat Award from the Tower Park Run? Oh wait, you won that last year

acatitude
    we are counting on you to keep that trophie in no.cal.

Robbie Racer
    Yeah Steve that was last year for the broken boat award at Tower Park. This year I had to baby it to break in the new drive. But at least I didn't break again.
    Ken, I will give it my best shot to try and keep that trophy in No. Calif. There will be several very fast boats at Shasta next year so it ought to be fun. So............. what's the scoop on your boat for next year? R/R

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by blowncarrera
    we are counting on you to keep that trophie in no.cal.
    NOTT !!!!!!! His winning that was only an accident !!!! The truth being I screwed up when we ran ,I had accinently switched fuel tanks just before we ran ,the eng was set up for 110 fuel and I had some 100 in the other tank and switched to the wrong tank !!!!!!! BUT A WIN IS A WIN !!!!! so ya all remember I never get madd I GET AHEAD !!!!!!!!! in 2004 there will be a trophy for the fastest single eng cat and twin eng cat cause I here a 160 mph cat will be there . Still COLD, WINDY and SNOWING up here so im gonna need a boat fix soon will have to go to all the boat shows in Jan & feb . to look for my next project !!!! hehehe !!!
    The whipple dipple people have told me that there quad 3.3 kit will outperform the PSI what do you all think ???? as still thinking about how to get the power to 1400 hp + .
    Maybe Hulshot can loan Robbie his little seceret power maker for Shasta so he can at the very least be the FIRST LOOSER !!!!
    ROCKIT MAN

spectratoad
    This is turning into a major shit talking thread. At least it's all fun.
    I am going to have to quit hanging around all these Catboats though or I may end up buying one.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by spectratoad
    This is turning into a major shit talking thread. At least it's all fun.
    I am going to have to quit hanging around all these Catboats though or I may end up buying one.
    Once you had a CAT you will never go back !!!!!!

HP350SC
    Originally posted by Rock-it man
    NOTT !!!!!!! His winning that was only an accident !!!! The truth being I screwed up when we ran ,I had accinently switched fuel tanks just before we ran ,the eng was set up for 110 fuel and I had some 100 in the other tank and switched to the wrong tank !!!!!!! BUT A WIN IS A WIN !!!!! so ya all remember I never get madd I GET AHEAD !!!!!!!!! in 2004 there will be a trophy for the fastest single eng cat and twin eng cat cause I here a 160 mph cat will be there . Still COLD, WINDY and SNOWING up here so im gonna need a boat fix soon will have to go to all the boat shows in Jan & feb . to look for my next project !!!! hehehe !!!
    The whipple dipple people have told me that there quad 3.3 kit will outperform the PSI what do you all think ???? as still thinking about how to get the power to 1400 hp + .
    Maybe Hulshot can loan Robbie his little seceret power maker for Shasta so he can at the very least be the FIRST LOOSER !!!!
    ROCKIT MAN
    Don't want any negative feedback here, but in my opinion the quad rotor 3.3 won't get you any more than you already have. (Yes, I bought a single 3.3 but that is because I don't want to take my boat any faster than it's capable of doing). Infomaniac is a top notch engine builder and the 540 quad rotor in well dones boat which is a 24' cat I believe "only" took it to 119mph. Again, Whipple is an outstanding product and Info. put it together as best as possible. What blower do they run on the 1500 Sterlings such as Bacardi Silver? Any other opinions?

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by HP350SC
    Don't want any negative feedback here, but in my opinion the quad rotor 3.3 won't get you any more than you already have. (Yes, I bought a single 3.3 but that is because I don't want to take my boat any faster than it's capable of doing). Infomaniac is a top notch engine builder and the 540 quad rotor in well dones boat which is a 24' cat I believe "only" took it to 119mph. Again, Whipple is an outstanding product and Info. put it together as best as possible. What blower do they run on the 1500 Sterlings such as Bacardi Silver? Any other opinions?
    I think your right about the quad 3.3 ,most salesmen dont know what there talking about especially there own products.Sterlings do use the PSI ,thats whats in Bacardi Silver.was hust looking around before I spent the $$$$$$$$ to make sure.Maybe should just add a 3 stage NOS system and be done with it !!!! hehehe !!! after all it will only take one run at shasta to spank !!! all those Californians !!!!!!! besides when they all here what happened at the Spring Heatwave they probably will just make excuses why they cant come to shasta !!!!!!!! hehehe !!!
    can I buy NOS in a 500 lb bottle ???????
    ROCKIT MAN

RACER52
    ROCKIT MAN
    yada-yada-yada
    I was there and keith scared you so bad that you couldnt even dock your boat along side your house boat, you ran right into the back of it. HA
    Atleast there was no physical damage!!! just mental
    Racer

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast