Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's this "Day of rest" shit?

78Eliminator
    What's this bullshit?
    I don't ****ing care. It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not fooling me man. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus.
    http://www.wallswithballs.com/walls/jesus.jpg

twistedpair
    Wha.......What!?!

dimarcobros

DMB

Jordy
    What is this "day of rest" shit? What is this bullshit, man? I don't ****ing care! It don't matter to Jesus! But you're not fooling me! You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus! It's bush league psych-out stuff! Laughable, man! I would've ****ed you in the ass Saturday, I'll **** you in the ass next Wednesday instead!
    Nobody ****s with da Jesus.
    Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit
    DONT ****ING ROLL! SHOMER SHABBOS!!!
    Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Lio Carria and... up to... Pizmo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabozoz, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

Jordy
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    78 has taken up Bowling as his new hobby of choice inbetween river trips..
    I guess he has to have something to do for a couple of years...

78Eliminator
    Dick head! I have a running boat now. You are going to see a lot of me next Summer. I am going to show you how to par-tay. I am going to show you how fast a boat can go, and if you're lucky, I will show you how to spin a 16lb down the lane.
    I would have been a lot worse on you, but you know some Lebowski quotes, so that saved you.

ROZ
    I thought you were referring to the "day off" for the Virgin of Guadalupe day.... Friday...

78Eliminator
    I will help him a "Just" his alcohol tolerance.....

Jordy
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    You going to show Jord - ay how to Par-tay??
    I gotta be there for this one.. LOL
    RD
    This should be interesting. How many years do I have to get ready again?

hboldno7
    Hey 78 , have you played at the lucky stike t the block yet???? i walked by there on Saturday night and had to roll in and check it out . a little expensive but a really bitchen place..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast