Thread: Fort Mohave Boat Storage

Debbolas
    Does anyone know of a good safe inexpensive boat storage place out by Fort Mohave?
    We would prefer an indoor space.
    Thanks

Trout66
    I use to keep my boat at All Seasons in Needles. It's located right before you go over the Needles bridge on the left hand side. Over the bridge in Fort Mohave is a place called active storage that looks really clean. As far as cheap, good luck. Both of those places are charging around $100 or so per month for a 23ft boat. Good Luck.

ahhell
    Debbo, the going price for an indoor 10x30 is 130-150 a month, but they said hurry, the season is close.
    There are also some places you can 'purchase'....never checked into those. let me know if you want #'s...I'll mail you my phone book

Edmond
    Desert Lakes Storage in Ft Mojave. Its right on hwy95 by Big Rock Landscaping. I used them for a year with no issues, I refered 3 friends there and they have been very happy so far (two years)..

voodoomedman
    While the house was being built I had a 12x40 foot at Spikes in Needles for only 125 a month. What's really nice is it's right off of River Road cutoff so you pick it up and only a few more miles to Mohave or Havasu.

I use WWW.Oasissuperstorage.com for mine. $135.00 a month and close to the 40 off the river rd cutoff.

Debbolas
    Thanks for all the info...........we wanted to get the boat up there the first week of April..........Ahhell can ya bring a phone book home, next time you're here? (or e-mail me some numbers so I can make arrangements)

I've almost got Scream talked into Thursday thru Sunday at the Trailer (April 6-10th)

(almost with the boat.....HENCE THE STORAGE)

Now, if you're going to be around, that will probably seal the deal

ahhell
    I'll do what I can do, I think Im on call that weekend so it MAY be possible...
    I'll get some #'s to you

Mohave Vice
    Check your PMs. Good luck!!!!!