Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Trees

SoCal_fun
    Just got home from work, and now I'm off to get my tree with the family.
    How bout you guys?
    Do you go real or fake and have you got them up yet?
    I'm going real,,,, about 5-6 foot, blonde, D-cups.....ooops sorry, I mean douglas fur.

Rod-64
    We put ours up 3 days ago and the ****er started to die!!! We dismantled it...brought it back and got a different type and redecorated it. What a pain in the balls.
    BAH HUMBUG.:yuk:

GlastronGuy
    No more kids at home = no more trees.

SoCal_fun
    I'm back!
    No cute blondes at Bruces tree farm in QH, but nice trees. I'm still partial to the Wife anyway, so that's okay..
    Ended up with a 6 foot Douglass, really fresh and nice. Put it up and now our two new Kittens are trying to climb up it :eek!:
    Time to get some sleep and get ready to decorate tomorrow!
    Anybody else getting tree happy today?

MagicMtnDan
    9' fakey that looks real, doesn't need water, doesn't leave tree sap or needles all over (especially when taking it out after the holidays).
    Fake tree is the way to go

SoCal_fun
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    9' fakey that looks real, doesn't need water, doesn't leave tree sap or needles all over (especially when taking it out after the holidays).
    Almost went the fake route this year, but couldn't quie bring myself to do it. They really do look nice these days.
    BUT,
    I want the kids to remember the tree smell when they grow up (I always loved that smell as a kid).
    Maybe in a couple of years (the Wife was really wanting the fakee).

phebus
    Originally posted by GlastronGuy
    No more kids at home = no more trees.

My wife and I look forward to the annual quickies under the Christmas tree each year. I don't think we'll ever stop putting one up!

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    Did the same thing a couple years ago, paid for itself already
    We bought a 9' tree, those are pretty expensive at the tree lot Have to agree, no mess and pretty simple. Go by the lots and pick up some scraps to get the smell

RVRGIRL
    We got our tree last weekend. 6 ft tree. Paid $33.00 for it. I think thats a lot for a tree. I do like the smell of them. But it does only last so long. Thought about getting a fake tree, but couldn't bring myself 2 get one. They do look a lot more real now- a- days. So maybe next year we will go the fake route. Then just buy some tree spray and spray around the house.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast