Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Chu Drinkin'?

LASERRAY
    BUD LIGHT!!!!

Boozer
    Was drinkin Keystone Light. Bet $13 for 30 beers i ever spent. I might just switch to this instead of coors lite. The price is awesome and the taste is actually pretty decent.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Boozer
    Was drinkin Keystone Light. Bet $13 for 30 beers i ever spent. I might just switch to this instead of coors lite. The price is awesome and the taste is actually pretty decent.
    It is Coors Light. Really.

Boozer
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    It is Coors Light. Really.
    Heh.... I didnt even notice till you said that. I read the can sure enough its bottles or rather canned in the Coors brewery in Golden. I'll have to go buy a 30 case of Keystone and a 18 pack of coors and do a taste analysis.

LASERRAY
    True. I've been the occasional closet Keystone drinker since they started brewing it in 1987. You can't beat the bang for the buck. It's good beer. Also, Natural Light is BUD LIGHT.

Boozer
    True. I've been the occasional closet Keystone drinker since they started brewing it in 1987. You can't beat the bang for the buck. It's good beer. Also, Natural Light is BUD LIGHT.
    I use to drink Natural Ice when i was like 16. $6 for a 12 pack was rockin when u were using yer lunch money to buy beer. I'd go 2 days wouthout lunch so I could buy some natural ice.

LASERRAY
    I drink that too. Ice beer is actually ale, so it's got some extra kick fer ya!

Boozer
    Speakin of beers. Has Cali gotten any good micro breweries yet? Last time I was out there I hit several bars and none of em had any micro brews. I was quite dissappointed.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Boozer
    Speakin of beers. Has Cali gotten any good micro breweries yet? Last time I was out there I hit several bars and none of em had any micro brews. I was quite dissappointed.
    That must have been a while ago. Microbeers have been a staple out here for about 7 years now. Alot of Restaraunt/Breweries have been popping up also. BJ's for one. Firestone is another. And there are hundreds of different beers available at your local store as well.

Boozer
    That must have been a while ago. Microbeers have been a staple out here for about 7 years now. Alot of Restaraunt/Breweries have been popping up also. BJ's for one. Firestone is another. And there are hundreds of different beers available at your local store as well.
    It was in Febraury.
    Then again I spent most of my time in Chino so maybe that was the prob.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast