Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: What Should We Do With Saddam?

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by twistedpair
    I'm one of those 'pussies'. Do you really think the other options (fun as they may be) are viable options? Never gonna happen. If we do that, we lower ourselves to his rat-standards. War tribunals are no cakewalk. They give death sentences and carry them out.
    Perhaps tribunals did act as you say in other times, but now that the rest of the world frowns on capital punishment, he would live the rest of his life in Spandau prison the Hague. No the UN should have nothing to say here IMHO.
    As far as the other options being viable, well of course they are not. I think it was more a question of what would we like to see happen to his slimey ass, at least that is the way I took it...

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    yes.. but if they need instuctions on how to use a peeler i'll buy a few rounds for them till they figure it out..
    LMAO!!!!!

Capt. Insane-o
    SLOWLY.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Dr. Eagle if you want to watch them we could dress you up as a girl and there won't be any problems.. LMAO!!

Kilrtoy
    I'm one of those 'pussies'. Do you really think the other options (fun as they may be) are viable options? Never gonna happen. If we do that, we lower ourselves to his rat-standards. War tribunals are no cakewalk. They give death sentences and carry them out.
    For once you have lost me.
    Most likely he will be tried in IRAQI and then put to death.....

Boozer
    Saddam is F'd. His people are going to find him guilty of the charges they are going to bring against him and then he will be executed probably publicly.
    I personally feel that the Iraqi's are entitled to sentencing him and carrying out his sentence. After all the Iraqi's are the ones he tortured so it is only fair that the Iraqi's punish him.
    The UN didn't want shit to do with this and they don't deserve the right to be involved in this by punishing him. **** the UN.
    I just hope the execution is video taped and easily available via the internet. I would love to see the execution of Saddam. I'd even pay money to see it if all the proceeds were to be directed towards the rebulding of Iraq.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    Dr. Eagle if you want to watch them we could dress you up as a girl and there won't be any problems.. LMAO!!
    Thankssssssssssss
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    no problem.. i thought you might want to be involved with the torture..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    FRIST ,I THINK HE NEEDS TO WRITE ,BOOK,THEN A MOVIE DEAL
    LMAO!! everyone wants a peice of the action.. but with him holding seven hundred fifty thousand american dollars.. that were all our oil money is..

mike37
    Originally posted by Boozer
    Saddam is F'd. His people are going to find him guilty of the charges they are going to bring against him and then he will be executed probably publicly.
    I personally feel that the Iraqi's are entitled to sentencing him and carrying out his sentence. After all the Iraqi's are the ones he tortured so it is only fair that the Iraqi's punish him.
    The UN didn't want shit to do with this and they don't deserve the right to be involved in this by punishing him. **** the UN.
    I just hope the execution is video taped and easily available via the internet. I would love to see the execution of Saddam. I'd even pay money to see it if all the proceeds were to be directed towards the rebulding of Iraq.
    good one boozer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast